27th march

I didn't sleep very well last night, I'm just really worried about Luna, I hope she will be fine. I've been crying all night, I know it sounds stupid but I love Luna say what you want but Lunas my girl and i pray to god that she will be fine.

The results of Lunas test came this morning....shitting hell...... i found out she has GOD DAMN FUCKING CANCER. she has leukemia they 75% chance that she will be ok  and i hope that she will be. shes a fighter and shes strong so she will win this fight.

the doctors have but luna on a donor list for a bone marrow transplant i was tested to see if i was a match but im not niether is mum toby or abi. so we will have to wait till a match shows up, i hope its soon to give her the best chance.

i sat next to lunas side holding her hand and talking a load of shit to her next minute her eye lids started to flutter and her eyes opened and she smiled at me. she whispered to me, " am i going to be ok".  i didnt know what to say i kissed her hand and cried. she looked at me and said "im dying arent i"

i didnt know what to say, after a couple of minutes i manged to tell her she had cancer. the docors but her on chemotheopy later on but they found out the cancer had spread to her kidneys but they said there is still a good chance that she will survive.

its surprising how ill chemo makes you she threw up after a couple of minutes. her kidneys are still functioning for now so lets hope it stays that way.

mum came in and told me to go home and rest and shed stay with luna. i didnt want to but luna told me to aswell so i did. when i got home i brole down in tears. i was angry and frustrated. i also punched a hole in the wall. i curled up on the bed crying and i must of fallen alseep because its now morning and i smell abit so i will have a shower and eat so yeah.