back to school

time to go back to school to be surrounded by arseholes, shit heads and whores. cant wait. I haven't seen luna in a couple of days so I hope shes ok. ive lost my phone as well. whyyyy.  and shit im running late.

luckily I get here on time and luna is sat there trying to cover her face..... see looked up and saw me and jumped up and held on to me. she sobbed her heart, I took hold of her face and looked in to her eyes and whispered 'whats happened'. there was a puase then she said that her mums left her and wont be coming back.  then she said thather dad hurt her. he hit her then did something much worse. worse then physical abuse. she told me that he sexual abused her but didn't rape her....... just did..other stuff but I didnt ask what.

I lost my temper..... after we got registered we went straight to the head teacher to tell her everything that had happened. he knew we were good students so he did believe us and rung up the police. we had to be interviewed and then got lunas dad in and he admitted everything so he was aresseted there and then. we got rest of the day off. we collected all of lunas belongings and got her settled in the spare room at my house.

luna slept for the rest of the afternoon while she did i rang up mum and told her everything so mum came straight home to see if she was ok. she said she was ok but really under it all I knew she wasn't. Lunas a strong girl so with my help she will manage.

The police came round saying luna has to go into care.. thank you so much mum for saying that she will take responsibilty for her. the police said ok so i get to be with luna 24/7.

after tea luna wanted to go to bed so I went up with her and tucked her in and stayed with her till she fell asleep. when she did I settled down my brother and sister went down stairs and sat with mum and cried. I should of done something sooner,  I'm such an idiot. i could of protected her and I didnt how am I surposed to deal with this. mum said I did the best thing and now nothing else will happen to her. guess shes right.

I think I might have an early night and give mum some peace. she has 4 kids in the house now poor thing. hahaha

good night all.