10th april

Luna did eventually get over me waking her up but how can you hate me im beautiful hahaha im so vain but at least i like myself...that just sounds big headed...shit..sorry.

so luna is doing ok, she has being a bit off but what do you expect really when she has fucking cancer i mean some people complan about a broken nail and they act like its the end of the world then you get people battling cancer and they just get on with life.

 IS IT ME OR IS SOCIRTY REALLY FUCKED UP LIKE THAT??

its quite a nice day so we decided to go to the park and have an ice cream sat on the grass under the big oak tree. it was very romantic. we walked done the path over the little bridge then went on the swings and i thought i would try and pbe cool and jump off but i fell and yes it hurt but im a guy. im ment to be a tough cookie but in actually fact boys are weaker then girls no jke. ts cute though that you try and act hard but your actually like a toddle in side,

later that day luna had a check upo at the hospital ...... www.eeee found out that Lunas cancer.... shit sake...her cancers terminal so basically to sum it up shes going to die  and i dont know what to do. she means the absolute world to me and im going to loose her and i cant do anything.

 her lukemia is that really bad one which kills people the most and really hard to cure, but just that thought of living with out her, it scares me and i hope that she will be ok and we will enjoy however much time we have left.

 we didnt want to know how long because then we will know this will shortly end so while we dont know i guess its like its not going to happen.

lunas in shock and i dont blame her and im not even thinking properly so ui guesswe should sleep and forget this god damn fucking thing for a short while.