Boxing day

I'm so tired after Luna woke me up by throwing cold water on me, yes she throw a whole glass of freezing cold water on me while I was fast asleep in bed. I wondered what the fucking hell had happened. it's a bloody good job that i love her and to make up for it she gave me a big hug and kiss and made me a cup of tea in bed. we just sat there watching tv, I would say we watched the news so we sound intelligent but we watched cartoons. we watched sponge bob and fairy odd parents and some other shit that I can't remember the names of.

we went down stairs for breakfast and we had sausage sandwiches and orange juice and that was it really we were still full from yesterday after we stuffed our gobs with food. Its the only day when you can eat as much as you want and get away with it. I still have to be careful with my blood sugar and all that. so unfair but there are people out there who are worst off then me so i'll try not to complain too much

The weathers bad so we stayed in and I taught Luna some chords on her guitar, she did really well for a beginner. The guitar suited her, she looks good. As always. sorry bit cheesy. I cant help it shes beautiful. she keeps wanting to learn songs but you cant play songs until your confident enough with all the chords and you can remember them all off by heart. she throw a strop hahahaha. its so funny when shes mad.

I took Luna out for lunch, not many place were open but  I to her to a tapas restaurant. we shared garlic bread, paella, patatas bravas, spanish omelette, risotto balls and a pasta thing. it was sooooo nice. we had a breather before we moved on to desert. we had lots of ice cream. Don't worry I checked my insulin levels and they were fine. we then did a bit of shopping in the sales and we lasted roughly 10 minutes because it was hell so we only got a hat and jumper.

For tea we had a carpet picnic in front of the telly watching all the programmes that we recorded we was all that tired we were in bed for half 10. thats quite early for us.