54.

- third -

It had been five days, the only two who remained in medically induced comas were Tyler and Ryan, as Jonathan had feared Minx had indeed punctured a portion of Tyler's oesophagus and lightly sliced some internal organs meaning that Brock definitely had to operate on him, everyone was worried for him but Ryan was almost in a worser state. He had tested positive for rape, and there were other visible cuts, bruises and marks decorating his body. He had received several blows to the head which caused possible bleeding- also broken ribs and a punctured liver which Brock easily fixed.

All the others could do was watch and wait hopefully, rest their own injuries and begin training as soon as possible. Most were still mourning over Scottie's death and Jack had moved in, leaving behind his apartment he used to share with Mark- the memories were just making it too hard for him to live there.

• Time skip (about a week later) •

Tyler groaned heavily, his abdomen was aching and he felt like death. No one had been notified that he had finally woken but that didn't bother the tall man, he just lay there staring at the ceiling trying to recall what happened almost two weeks ago- not that he would know that.
"You're alive" a quiet voice wheezed from beside him, startled Tyler jumped slightly and faced the person who spoke which turned out to be Ryan. "Ohm you're awake too!" Tyler wheezed out, his voice coming across as squeaky and rough at the same time. The two giggled at how bad they sounded before relapsing into silence.

Before either of them could speak again Brock came bustling in the room, much like a mother and began excessively fussing over the two. He worked for a few hours on each of them, cleaning wounds and swapping bandages.

- Ryan (ohm) -

Everything hurt, all over- there was no escaping the pain. The worst pain of all was the mental pain, I had been scarred for life in many ways and that probably affected me the most. It made me feel weak, vulnerable and depressed- the others could obviously tell.

Tyler and I had begun to get closer as friends, lying beside each other for days, weeks on end having nothing to do but complain or talk and so we had begun to bond over the smallest things. It was good, it felt nice to have someone to talk about your feelings- I didn't particularly take him to be that kinda guy but he opened up like a flower in bloom.

-

Next Monday the last chapter of the story will be uploaded 😖😰
BUT THERES A SEQUEL BITCHESSSSSSSSS

stay frosty 😏
- E