29.

- Jonathan -

"I had gone out alone because I wanted to visit Luke at his work. As I was walking there someone put their hand over my mouth and dragged me into an alleyway. They introduced themselves as Pewdiepie and said that they were after the Vanoss Crew, by then I was considerably confused and asked who the Vanoss Crew were and why he wanted them. Big mistake on my behalf."
Majority of my new family were standing around me, I explained that after I asked Pewdiepie those last questions he answered me but beat me up and left me to die or something in that stinky alleyway, I managed to call Moo on my cellphone before passing out.
Craig looked rather scared and confused at why Pewdiepie hurt me and wanted the Crew.

"Boys, I think its time we have a little talk" said Evan seriously, I nervously gulped and made eye contact with Craig, he looked just as nervous. Brock patched me up before we all sat down at the large dining room table. Craig and I sat down one end together and the others faced us, some with excited and mischievous looks, some others with nervous smiles plastered on their faces.

"As you know, we are a very tight group of friends and have been for a long time" started Evan, "We have been through thick and thin together, some of us were living on the streets before we found each-other and some others were just hurting too much. We all have a thing for video games as you know, and one day our games became reality." He said looking around at his friends. "Someone in our group was wanted by their father, he was an evil man in charge of a ruthless gang and we needed to prevent ourselves from getting killed. That's when we decided to start our gang." To be honest I wasnt very shocked, they were all well built and seemed to keep their fitness up and they were also quite smart. 

"So now you know, we were wondering if you would uhh like to join? You are both already good friends with us all and neither of you seem to dislike blood or killing" Vanoss asked. Craig immediately said yes to my surprise, he explained that he would be alright in combat but his specialty was hacking and camera surveillance. I completely agreed with him and promised the gang that he was telling the truth, Mini was a speed demon on a computer. I took a while to say yes but I eventually gave in. Besides, how bad could this turn out?

- Craig -

We were in, in the true family and I was ready to put my life on the line for any of the gang.

I asked Tyler later that night if the reason he had come home eight days later with bruising was because he was doing things for his gang, he said he was just training for the first time in forever because Evan was planning a new mission for them soon. I was excited to see what they call training and the thought of being closer to all my new friends without my parents sounded enthralling! Vanoss took Jonathan and I on a small tour to their 'hide out' which is actually in the house anyway. It's just behind a door that looks like a bookcase (cliche right?!). He showed us all their equipment and previous missions that they had completed, some of the computer equipment made me drool and i could see that Jonathan was drooling over all their weapons. Maybe this gang was exactly what we needed.