48.

- Third -

Vanoss panicked, there wasn't supposed to be two people there, the plan now had a much higher chance of failing.

"Vanoss, I know it may be nerve wracking but I'm sure it'll work out" Mini said quietly, Vanoss couldn't understand how calm he was being until he realized Mini was still practically a robot. He was almost programmed to be calm and fight like a boss, this thought alone was enough to make him calm down a little.
He realised that they could use Mini's new abilities to their advantage and began forming another plan of attack, one that would be unbeatable.

- Smitty -

I was on watch, checking for when the three appeared on the other side and if the two captors were doing anything suspicious. So far nothing much had happened, Marcel had seen us and stopped crying but didn't let any sign of hope come across his face although he knew we would be saving him. Ryan was still unconscious and the two captors were just standing over his body conversing, strangely to me one looked like a woman but I didn't say anything- Vanoss wouldn't believe me.
Suddenly Wildcats head appeared in the dark opening across the room, very briefly but just enough to alert me that they were there. I swiftly turned my head and nodded to Vanoss who placed his finger on the ear piece, "go!" He whispered, Wildcat and Delirious snuck out of the doorway, heading towards the captors in the shadows. They were two of the best people in our group to sneak around because they were light on their feet and cunning as hell, Jack and I simultaneously snuck out about five seconds after the other two, coming down the opposite sides of the room towards Marcel. Our task was to set him free, and for once we were able to do something helpful. Since I was injured it was a lot harder to complete the task but somehow we managed and we managed to do it quietly, no one had alerted the captors just yet.
We ushered Marcel to Vanoss and MiniLadd who were still waiting in the shadows, their time to shine still hadn't come yet. Jack was given the job of safely returning myself and Marcel to the van, before we left I bid good luck to the two who's faces were stone cold.

- Vanoss -

I watched as Delirious and Wildcat got into position, they were to the sides of the captors who miraculously hadn't heard us yet. The pair nodded at each other before nodding at myself and Mini, I nodded back and took in a deep breath "here goes nothing" I breathed out angrily, the thought of Ryan being hurt clouded my thoughts and fuelled my anger.
"HEY ASSHOLES" I shouted out as I jumped out of the hallway, Mini trailed behind me with a straight face. The two turned around in shock, one was wearing a full gas mask and the other was wearing a skull patterned bandana around their mouth and nose. To my surprise the one with the gas mask had long brown hair, "Craig is that you?" The woman spoke, her hair bobbing around as she shook her head. "Arabella" he said coldly, I looked between the too confused. "I still don't understand why you don't call me mother!" She screeched before grabbing out a knife. And then it all made sense.

- Delirious -

I was shocked at first, Craig's mum was back? And trying to kill us? My brain couldn't think straight until she pulled out that stupid knife, the same knife that had hurt her son and killed her husband. I wonder if mini knows she did that, he probably doesn't and I don't particularly want to tell him- he was close to his dad.
She took a menacing step forward in a fighting stance, the man beside her grabbed out his knife too and bent down low. I laughed to myself, he obviously wasn't as skilled in fighting- his feet weren't far enough apart so he was unbalanced, he wasn't holding his protective hand out incase someone struck him and he had no clue that I was behind him.

No one spoke for a few minutes, the four just eyeballed each other until I got bored.
"Well this is fun and all, but someone has to die" I spoke up, scaring the hell out of the man in front of me and as he turned around I stabbed him in the throat. He dropped to his knees with his eyes wide open, blue orbs similar to mine were wide in fright and pain. I smiled sickly before stabbing him again in the jugular, killing him where he knelt.
"Felix!" Arabella yelled at the man, I was stunned for a second. Felix? Thats Pewdiepie! "Oh my god thank the lord that asswipe is gone" Wildcat chuckled as he came out from his side and disarmed Arabella while she was distracted, I rushed to help him restrain her before stepping over to Ryan and untying his bindings.

"Now Arabella, shall we have a little chat" I smirked murderously, Craig laughed along with me. Little did he know I was going to make her confess all the things she had done to her family, if it ruined Craig so be it. He deserves to know the truth and only the truth about his dearest mother.

-

Thank you greatly for 35.2K reads :)
Stay frosty 🙌🏼

- E