20.

- - (3rd persons pov)

Tyler had been carefully looking after Craig for about two weeks now. His condition was getting better and Tyler was rather proud of their friendship, because of Craig having to stay inside for the first 4 days of his 'recovery' the two bonded over video games, board-games and food. But even after those four days Craig asked Tyler to stay home from school and hangout with him, mainly to not be alone but also because it was nice being with the boy. Craig enjoyed having Tyler's company and he sure as hell wanted it more than he should.

- Tyler -

I sadly glanced at Craig's small sleeping figure, last night we fell asleep watching Disney movies in the lounge but unfortunately my mother called me and said that I had to go to school from now on. Craig didn't know this and I feel terribly guilty that I didn't tell him. I wrote him a small note, explaining everything and stuck it to his forehead, smiling to myself I headed out into the coolish morning air.

"Hey Tyler" said Jack (Sean) as I sat beside him in English, I replied with a grin. Jack and I had become quite good friends due to Craig forcing us to talk but I'm glad he did because I made so many new friends. I'm truly grateful for that boy...
"Why haven't you been at school lately? And why hasn't Craig been answering my texts?" Jack whispered as we pulled out our books, "Craig had an accident of sorts, been out of action for a week or so and I've been helping him. Never seen him use his phone in the time I've spent with him though" I said truthfully to the green haired Irishman. He nodded understanding my words before saying "tell the little bitch to check his messages won't you?" I just laughed and began to work on the book report we had been assigned.

- Craig -

I woke up around 1pm, unfortunately oversleeping makes me tired, so I was in no mood to move around or do anything 'productive' today. I lazily pulled a stickynote off my forehead and read Tyler's messy handwriting.

---
Craig,

Hope you slept well, even though the couch is a little uncomfortable... I had to go to school today, and I'll have to go for the rest of the time that your recovering :(
Have a good day, I'll be home around 5:30, gonna visit Evan and the gang.

- Love, Tyler x
---

I laughed, what the hell am I going to do until five fucking thirty?!

-

I sat in my little cocoon of blankets on the couch, all day I had been cuddled up binge watching the Big Bang Theory and honestly its been amazing. I ordered a couple of pizzas to keep me going through the day and some how I ended up in just my sweatpants, guess I just got hot. I was currently listening to the backstreet boys, having a casual jam sesh when Tyler burst into the room. I stopped mid sentence and probably turned beet red instantly, the album still playing at full volume on my portable speakers... "What the fuck Mini?" Laughed Tyler as he threw his bag onto the floor, I just laughed awkwardly and looked away embarrassed he threw his tie beside his bag and hopped up onto the coffee table. The chorus for 'backstreets back' came on, he started singing and playing the air guitar very vigorously, my laughter collided with his loud singing and the sweet music that was blasting through my pink ue-boom.