21.

- Craig -

Today was the day that I actually went back to school, all of my friends seem to be excited and eager to see me again from their never ending lists of texts. I wasn't particularly excited but being around Sean and Tyler would make everything better.

Turns out I was slightly wrong...
Sean wasn't there today, he texted me saying he was sick but I felt like something else was wrong so I made a mental note to visit him after school. Tyler had been sent to the principles office for talking smack to the teacher and Jonathan was the only one left.
We had a good catch up actually, I have to admit I've missed him. His short mousey brown hair and his sparkling blue eyes, especially his voice and his laugh. We were currently in history fucking around with our textbooks and having a good laugh, which was great because I really needed a happy, laughter filled morning.

The day actually went rather smoothly, classes flew by and I caught up with many friends and teachers. Tyler managed to not get suspended and joined me for the walk home instead of meeting me at the front door of my house.
"Hey Craig" he asked quietly, "do you know when your parents are coming back?" My eyes widened and I whipped my head around to face him, "n-no I don't" I replied cautiously, he seemed to buy the lie and continued rambling on about his day. Unfortunately I do know the answer, and I have a feeling that Tyler may be taken back by it.

- Tyler -

Craig was distracted the whole walk home after I asked that stupid question, why couldn't I just keep my god damn mouth shut?! We were currently just doing our own thing in his place, hes taking a shower and I'm just chilling on the couch thinking about how much I fucked up. Craig has got me worried, angry, sad, messed up and terribly lovesick...

I groaned and rolled off the couch, maybe I should start up boxing again, I kinda miss it... "Craig, I'm gonna go home for a bit okay? I'll be back in time for dinner, you can invite some friends round if you want!" I shouted at him, he yelled back an "okay" as I was walking out the door.

I couldn't be fucked putting on my gloves so I hastily wrapped my hands and got out my punching bag, "Ty honey, what are you doing here" said my mother quite timidly, "I missed this mom, I missed the skill and the power... I think I'm coming back" I whispered hoarsely before throwing my first punch. My grin became wider with every punch that I threw, some could say I'm a psychopath trapped in a teens body but I'm not trapped.. 

I'm just very good at hiding.