17.

|A few days later|

- Tyler -

Things between Craig and I had started to get better, we've started to talk and hangout a lot more and he seems to be having fun. Sometimes he's kinda off though, like the other morning I was rudely woken up by crashing, yelling and the sound of glass breaking. I was in no state to get out of bed so I left it for later which probably wasn't a smart idea considering I found Craig a couple of hours later, passed out in a small pool of blood...

After that morning he hadn't spoken to me about anything personal, if I even tried he would just shut me down and talk about something else, it got pretty annoying after a few hours. Some weird stuff like that happened a lot and it was quite worrying to be honest, knowing that Craig wasn't completely okay...

-

I walked down the fancy stairs tiredly, it was 2am and I had a crazy craving for cookies. Luckily Craig loved his cookies and always had an overflowing stash. I quietly made my way through the dark hallway into the kitchen, I managed to find the light switch by smacking the wall several times before my hand touched the switch. The bright kitchen light revealed the holy island that held the biscuit tins, Craig always had the tins out on display just incase he needed one randomly which is great for midnight snacks such as this. But what I didn't expect to see was Craig, he was seated at the island with his head in the crook of his elbow and a cookie in his right hand, I could hear his soft snores and figured that he fell asleep while having a snack. I decided that the kitchen island wasn't a very comfortable place to sleep so I quietly picked up the sleeping boy, he snuggled into my chest and made a cute squeaky kind of noise. I smiled lightly, he was being super adorable and this was definitely not helping my feelings for him. I shuffled over to the living room and placed him gently onto the couch, grabbing a warm blanket to cover him with before going back to grab some Oreos.
I decided to watch some T.V so that I could keep an eye on Craig just incase he woke up and freaked out.

- Craig -

I woke suddenly, sitting up with a start which made the blanket that was keeping me warm, fall on the floor. Taking in my surroundings I realised that I had been moved to the couch, my eyes landed on a sleeping Tyler curled up in a ball on the reclining chair. 'He must have moved me' I thought to myself before quietly getting off the couch and laying the blanket on Tyler, tucking in the sides so that he was in a little cocoon. I don't see why he moved me, I was pretty comfortable with my cookies...
He cares to much for me, I've been kinda dickish to him lately and it's getting to me. So today I'm going to make him a nice breakfast and take him out to do something, as a thank you for being so kind.

| Small time skip |

I laid the last slice of bacon neatly onto the delicious stack of crispy bacon slices, which resulted in me finishing the fully set table which was laden with sweet breakfast foods and coffee. I wiped my hands on a tea-towel before making my way over to the still sleeping Tyler. Poking him awake was the best idea in my head so I began to poke the older boys sides before he woke up in a giggling mess. "Craig! Why are you tickling me?!" He exclaimed tiredly, "I was poking you awake dummy, I made food" and with that sentence the tall lad jumped up from the chair and hurried over to the dining room.
We both dug in to the hearty breakfast, eating rather quickly while talking about random things.
I soon brought up the plan that I decided to do for tyler...

"So Ty, I have a surprise for you today..."