19.

- Tyler -

My knee bounced nervously as I sat in the hospital waiting room. Craig had been in the hospital all night because after the glass bowl broke (and some landed his foot), I took him to a&e but that wasn't good enough. Apparently this morning the hospital also found something out about Craig thats worth knowing and I can just tell that its bad news by the way they're being so secretive... Since I was like his legal guardian at the moment I was forced to stay and wait for him but its not like I was going to leave anyway. The nurse said that the glass was really deep in his foot, I have no clue how it got so far in but some things we'll just never know.

"Tyler Wilde?" Said a nurse from the waiting room door, I stood up and made my way over to her. Her expression changed several times before I reached her but the last feature on her face was clearly sympathy. "Come this way please Mr. Wilde, Craig Thompson is wanting to see you. Also the doctors want to discuss something with you both." She said while leading me down a series of hallways and up two flights of stairs before coming to room 376. The nurse, who's name was Natalie (I looked at her name tag) opened the door and gestured for me to walk in before her. The first thing I saw was Craig sitting in the hospital bed, his skin was almost as pale as the bedsheets, walls and pretty much everything in the room. He was hooked up to numerous wires and machines which made me slightly nauseous at the thought of that many needles sticking into his body.
I knew that he didn't need that many wires and machines for a piece of glass, something serious must be happening...

- Craig -

Tyler's face was drained of all its colour the minute he saw me, his face seemed tired and he looked rather hungry too which made me feel guilty.. He doesn't deserve to know whats wrong with me, he doesn't deserve to be affected by my 'health' and physical wellbeing...

"I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Wilde but Craig here has several issues, one being his self harm which has been an ongoing thing for many years, if you didn't already know.. He will also need counselling  for the abuse and mental disorders, does his parents know how much this will cost?" The doctor said quietly, she was probably trying to hide the information from me but I already knew everything, I'm so fucked up...

After a few minutes of the doctor and Tyler whispering he turned to me and gestured for the doctor to leave. He looked me over, his eyes looked clouded over in sadness of some sort. I just looked down at my hands that I was fiddling with nervously.
"I'm sorry that I'm a bit of a let down" I whispered to the tall boy, he shook his head, clicking his tongue against his throat like it was the driest thing on earth. "Craig your anything but a let down, it's not your fault" he said quietly, taking one of my cold hands in his warm ones. "I'm going to make you a promise right now, I will be here to support you through this whole journey. It may sound crazy but I really do care Craig, you've been so amazingly kind and your a great person. I owe you my life for some of the things you've done" he said in a rush, I could feel a blush creep onto my face.

He's so sweet.