53.

- Smitty -

I had been in the van with everyone for a while now, some were sleeping, some were still shocked and others were bleeding profoundly. I genuinely felt lucky for once in my life, I hadn't died but I had definitely seen heavens gates and if Wildcat and Jack were a few minutes later I would be dead and they'd have hell to pay.
Despite my injuries I was helping Brock keep watch, someone had lent him their shirt to make a sling for his arm which was helping immensely because you could tell otherwise he was in pain. I noticed a small moving blob in the distance, it emerged from the club and I hoped it was the boys. Everyone was tired and needed some
sort of medical help, particularly Nogla who was beginning to slip in and out of consciousness.
As the form got closer I was able to see more clearly and managed to make out three people, and once my eyes adjusted completely I noticed a body, no scratch that.. two bodies being carried between the men. My heart dropped and I swallowed guiltily, I should've been there to help...

- Delirious -

My muscles are aching, Tyler was heavy but having to carry Ohm too? Torture.

We were struggling to carry them both but somehow with many curse words, frantic movements and straining muscles we made it to the van. Everyone gasped at ohm's state, it was definitely one of the worst cases here but Tyler was also just as bad- I'm afraid that she cut a bit of his throat and may have even punctured his oesophagus but I didn't want to mention anything to anyone until we got home so they didn't freak out any more, these injuries would take a lot of time to heal and the mentality of our team may be damaged too I mean, Craig's really cut up about his father and now all the others who have been injured- especially Tyler...

The car was eerily quiet as Evan sped back to the base, everyone was nervous for everyone's health and with every jolt or bump in the road we all gasped- it was nerve wracking.
We pulled up to our base and I immediately leapt into action, helping Evan and Jack move the immobile people first before assisting the limping or weak after. We rushed them all to the 'hospital wing' in our home and fixed Brock's arm up first, since he is our main doctor we needed him functioning before doing anything else.
"Okay thank you guys it feels a lot better, now are you okay to help with everyone?" Brock asked while easing off the operating table, we had to bandage the hell out of his elbow and Evan insisted he sat on the table for easy access (NOT IN A DIRTY WAY). Evan and I both nodded, we were okay with blood but Jack was a little tentative, "you can be the nurse if you want? Bringing utensils for us and food for the others etc" Brock suggested and Jack nodded hurriedly, he really didn't like the idea of blood.

"Okay boys, get ready for a long night ahead!" Brock clapped his hands together, wincing afterwards at the sudden contact which caused us three to laugh- which helped lighten our moods ever so slightly.

-

Hi all, just letting you know that the end is rather near and I do indeed have a sequel in the works already! Thank you all so much for 43K reads, its insane to be honest and it makes me feel so proud :) now thanks to you all, this book is #1 in minicat fanfiction!!!!!
I also changed the cover because I felt like it needed a change..

Love you, stay frosty 😘
- E