7.

- -

Jonathan told the pretty boy to leave Craig's house, he had probably seen and heard enough already, Jonathan guessed that Craig didn't particularly want or need Tyler there either. Tyler looked slightly sad to be 'kicked out' but still walked away from the distressed pair.

- Jonathan -

Im glad that Tyler left, he's a good guy i s'pose but he's popular and i don't trust him enough to know the real Craig.

"Now i see why everyone calls him the pretty boy" Craig said while cracking a small smile, i laughed and helped him over to a chair. "Crushing are we?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, he giggled and shook his head i silently breathed out in relief, Craig could still be mine...

| time skip - two days later (i'm lazy) |

- Tyler -

My brain would not let me think of anything other than Crag, i know it sounds crazy but he was occupying my every thought. Images of him sitting on the floor, the gash on his torso, his abs..
Fingers clicking infront of my face shook me out of my daze, Evan was standing right in front of me, i must've been thinking too hard and completely zoned out.

"Dude what the hell?" He said once he realised i had re-focused "i dunno, i guess was thinking" i replied while shrugging my backpack a little higher on my back, "well don't do it again, it was creepy" he laughed at my confused facial expression and started walking to our homeroom, I almost forgot that the bell had rung.
How good.

| earlier that morning |

- Craig -

Jonathan is forcing me to go to school today, i had the day off yesterday and he reckoned it was enough, apparently he missed me being there so of course i have to go today. The gash in my torso didn't/doesn't really hurt, Jon stitched it up real good and drugged me up a shit-ton so i think I'm pretty good for now.

-

I nodded at my mum as a 'good morning' gesture, she blinked at me in return, eyes unkind and not a single hint of a smile. I rolled my eyes when my back was turned to her, i popped two pieces of bread into the toaster and grabbed a glass of milk from the fridge, sometimes I hate my life, people are just so harsh to me usually its only Jonathan who's kind.
After i had eaten i grabbed my notebook, a couple of pencils and an apple for lunch. Then while putting all these items into my backpack i grabbed my headphones and left my fancy house to start walking towards my shitty ass school.

Yay, school... (°_°)