50.

- Third -

Everyone stood stock still, shock evident on their faces while Arabella just grinned sadistically. "You WHAT" Tyler shouted protectively while shuffling closer to Mini and wrapping an arm around him, Craig looked up at the taller man and smiled sweetly, the previous comment from his own mother going over his head as he got lost in Tyler's eyes.

"You heard me correctly, I wanted to kill Craig tonight. He's always been a thorn in my side and once I heard that he had become pretty well known thanks to you guys I knew he just HAD to go." She spat out angrily, Vanoss looked around the room awkwardly- not in a million years did he expect to hear that from someone's mother. "Tell him about his dad" Jonathan said calmly, but everyone could hear the pain in his tone. "Craig, I killed your father in cold blood. It felt nice you know? Feeling his warm blood drip down my arms and seeing the light fade from his eyes" she cackled maniacally, Craig's head snapped towards her direction when she told him the information. He shook off Tyler's grip and stalked towards her with a grim facial expression, her eyes widened slightly- showing the smallest amount of fear that not many people would be able to see but unfortunately for her sake, he picked it up.

"Mother, if you knew the one secret I know about your now deceased husband you wouldn't have killed the poor man" Mini spoke cooly, his eyes narrowing. "You didn't know that he was in fact a man worth millions, trillions in fact and you didn't give a damn- you didn't even consider he could be worth something." He continued to scrutinise her, watching as her face changed from confused to lost, to angry.
"What where did you think he got all the beautiful gems and dresses from? All those lengthly holidays and expensive dinners, did you truely believe they came from his 'work'! News flash bitch that wasn't even his real job." 
The others watched Mini as he ranted on, fascinated at what he knew and slightly scared for what he might do.

-

Thank you all so much for 38.2K reads, it means a lot :) It's just after 12AM so I thought 'why not upload now' lol.
I uploaded/am uploading a Stranded Deep video to my channel so if you want to check it out you can- it's pretty cringe bc I recorded it like 3 weeks ago and I was all awkward but ya.

Also, I believe the end is near...

Stay frosty 🤙🏼
- E