37.

- Tyler -

Jonathan and I sat on either side of Craig, a xbox controller gripped in each of our hands and the Mario-Cart loading screen playing on our large living room TV. We decided to play some games with him that he loved, attempting to trigger some memories of our past times, it was essentially like helping someone with Amnesia but he acted different too...
Jonathan and I were screaming loudly as we went around the rainbow road course, "THIS SUCKS ASS" I shouted as he bumped me off the course with a turtle-shell thing. Jonathan just laughed his crazy laugh and sped off to claim the win, Craig was smiling slightly during our rage fest which was an achievement in my eyes. Jonathan had given Craig his controller and was showing his robot like body how to play, I picked the easiest track so he could just practice. We didn't even know if he'd participate but eventually after some button mashing he did, he actually won...

Evan came in while Jonathan and Craig were racing, he brung snacks and some blankets because it was getting kinda cold. He said that the boys were going out for a drink but he'd be staying because there was some missions that needed planning and him being the 'leader' had those duties to carry out.
I kept in mind that the boys were out and returned to watching my two friends battle it out on the wii.

At around 11:30pm Evan burst into the room with a panicked look on his face, "EMERGENCY, WE NEED TO GO" he shouted while grabbing his shoes and heading to our bunker filled with weapons, I stood up quickly and went to help him with some guns that he was struggling to carry. "Whats happened?" Said Jonathan loudly, "the club was ambushed by some gang, our boys are in trouble. Brock managed to contact me but apparently the club is in shambles" Evan said while strapping on a safety vest. "What about Craig?" I said tentatively, "he's coming, no buts. We need him and maybe this will trigger something I dunno, we just need help" Evan replied while throwing a gun towards Craig, he caught it with ease and looked almost eager.
I sighed and didn't protest, maybe it would be best for Craig to help...

- Third person -

The four of them set off to Cockatoos, Brock had given Evan the address so they found their destination with ease. The whole way Tyler's knee was bouncing up and down out of nerves and Craig starred out the window across the lit up city and up at the starless night sky. Jonathan called shot gun so he was seated next to an anxious Evan who was driving 5mph over the speed limit the whole way. The car was silent as they pulled up about two streets away from the club, they all got out of the car and Vanoss explained what they were to do. "I'll see you after" Minilad spoke for the first time as he looked Wildcat in the eyes before sprinting off to his position.

And now Wildcat finally had a glimmer of hope as he cocked the large RPG on his shoulder for Minilad had just spoken from his brain and not the programmed vocabulary.

How did Wildcat know this?
His eyes changed, they softened and showed emotion for the first time.