36.

- Jonathan -

Evan and I were sent to the Food section in Walmart, I don't really know why they trusted us to buy food because we're both children at heart and love our food. I ran excitedly to the isles with Evan trailing behind me with our shopping cart, glancing at several terribly appetizing fruits (SARCASM) before reaching the isle that to me, was complete heaven. The confectionery isle! Evan looked at me and smirked "of course you stop here first" I just wink at him and run off to grab as many things as I possibly could. We met up with the other guys about half an hour later, our cart loaded to the brim with snacks and lollies. The guys just shook their heads and laughed, I grinned at Evan happily and he smiled sweetly back.

Heading back over to the apartment Evan and I were driving together with all the food in the back seats, he let me pick the radio station which was a big thing because he hardly let anyone change the stations or touch his radio for that matter, I sat there switching through stations until I found one that was playing a really funny song that I could actually rap to, it was 'Joey Purp - Girls ft. chance the rapper'
Evan looked at me weirdly and I just started dancing in my seat crazily.

"Why all the girl with the book in the club with their reading glasses on getting shook in the club" I rapped while dancing in my seat and pointing at Evan who was now laughing really hard, "I need a ride home and I need an iphone, charger and yo number can you put your shit in my phone? Damn my phone died can you put it in my mans phone? damn his car died too can you drive ma mans home?" I kept rapping since our laughing made me skip some of the lyrics. "I didn't know you liked to sing or rap" Evan smirked, I just winked at him and changed the station as I got bored of the song...

- Tyler -

Everyone had gotten home with piles of food and some rented movies, we all set up the living room into this massive den made with piles of pillows, blankets, mattresses and duvets. Everything looked amazing and terribly Cliche but I was really pleased and I think everyone was happy with their efforts. Even though we were currently trying to get Craig back I think we all needed a break, we had still been doing missions and needed some hanging out time just to chill and catch-up to Make ourselves a family again.

Craig sat down beside me once Brock had put our first move on, it was actually 'The Incredibles' and honestly one of my favourite movies. I 'subtlety' moved closer to Craig so we were basically snuggling, I took a deep breath before quickly pecking him on the cheek and sitting down again.
I swear I saw a tinge of pink flush across his cheeks...

A/N ~
Sorry if i got the lyrics to the song wrong, I actually listen to it but its hard to determine the words ya know?!
And also...
14.3 K?? I can't believe it. This number may be small to some of you but holy shit it means so much to me, lately I've been going through some emotional stuff and wattpad has been like my safe haven. To see this many people liking some creation of mine makes me feel really happy and I'm so grateful.
Love you all
~ E xx