35.

- Tyler -

Craig had been back for two days, we had all been sleeping together in the living room, half for protection and half for Craig. Sleeping all together and laughing late into the night was what friends do and that obviously helped Craig out a lot. He hadn't said much since being with us again but Tom said it was normal, I made sure that he was sleeping between Jonathan and I because he was special to both of us.
Most of the boys were out today, so I was left to clean up the house which suited me just fine. I plugged my phone into our large speakers and started blasting some good music while I started cleaning up the kitchen. As I was vacuuming the living room a voice behind me said "nice dancing." I spun around quickly and came face to face with Craig. I was shocked that he actually spoke but then I blushed because I remembered, I was only in my briefs and socks, he smiled before walking out to the kitchen with a blank face. It was nice to hear his voice again but I was blushing for the rest of my morning.

- Evan -

Jonathan, Brian, Brock, David, Lui and I were out shopping for food and some household supplies which we so desperately needed. I left Tyler in charge of Mini and cleaning the house, so far I think he's ok because no calls or texts have come through. Marcel, Anthony, scotty and Smii7y are out visiting family and Ryan (ohm) is picking up some things from Luke who may be joining us soon. Sometimes I'm thankful for days like these, we can all chill out and take the day at our own pace. Walking around freely without masks and not panicking about anything happening to us.
Tyler suggested that we pick up some things that Craig loves, since Operation "get Craig back" is a thing we all agreed and set off with smiles on our faces and a spring in our step.
Since Craig came back Jonathan had been much better, interacting and laughing more with everyone. Its like having the old him back, and I love it.