2.

- -

Jonathan invited Craig to play some video-games with his new found friends, Evan, Tyler, David, Lui, Marcel and Brock. Unfortunately they were all populars at their high-school so Craig wasn't so keen to play, but he gave in eventually.

Craig was actually a very good gamer, but sadly Jonathan was heaps better... They loved playing together though because they always had a good laugh, wether it was them doing rollplays or trolling noobs, they always had fun together.

Craig was rather nervous, he didn't really talk to anyone other than Jonathan a few other friends and his family, in a few minutes he would be playing video-games with a group of the populars...
Hopefully it would be fun.

Tyler had heard of Craig before, he hadn't seen much of the boy around school though which is surprising because of Tyler's height.. He obviously didn't know that Craig was quite small.
Like the other boys in his group he was interested in meeting 'Mini Ladd', he sounded like a cool person and they wanted to find out more about the quiet boy.

-

"Wussup guys" said an overly excited Evan, Jon replied with his signature crazy laugh and a 'hello'. The boys introduced themselves and decided on what games to play, as predicted by Jonathan, Mini kept quiet during the introductions...

To start off they played some GTAV (grand theft auto 5), they fucked around with glitches and had great fun. Craig was starting to feel more comfortable with these boys, he started laughing with them but still didn't talk. After a couple of hours playing gta, they switched to Gmod where they played some death-run and prop-hunt... Mini was kinda good at these games so he decided to start talking to join in on the role-play/screaming fest.

All the boys were confused about who had talked, they had all gotten used to each others voices but when Craig spoke they had no clue who it was, only Jonathan knew.. How could he forget?

- Tyler -

When i first heard Craig speak, my stomach flipped. He had such a smooth voice and it was so nice to listen to! Well actually i didn't know it was him until he told us but like i still reacted like that!
I was glad that he decided to talk, it made playing with him a lot funner, we were playing until about 3am when people started to log off and go to sleep, i guess we do have school tomorrow...
Everyone bar Mini and myself had logged off, for some reason i wasn't terribly tired and i guess he wasn't either. We decided to play some CSGO for fun raging times... Craig is a cool dude.

- Craig -

All my nerves had disappeared after i first spoke, all the boys were welcoming and we had a great time. 'Wildcat' or Tyler tried to talk to me the most, well he actually succeeded but don't tell him that...
After everyone had gone to bed, tyler and myself stayed up even later playing CSGO and chatting about random things, i think he was glad that i actually talked to him.

Before we logged off he gave me his number and said "i hope we become good friends Craig, sleep well".
This made me really happy, i had gotten all the other boys numbers as well and tomorrow apparently we're all going to hangout at school!
Im excited to see where this leads..
I hope they don't fuck Jon and I over.