38.

- Third Person -

The club's music was still pulsing loudly as the four made their way over, Minilad slipped into the alleyway beside the club and set up his laptop, Vanoss and Delirious sidled up to the front entrance which was absolutely ruined, while Wildcat sprinted quietly around the back and busted in the fire exit, he was met with loud screams, shouting and gunfire...

- Wildcat -

As I pushed the door open I immediately felt the heavy smoke engulfing my body, the weight making my lungs hurt and my eyes sting. The screams were deafening, I took in a deep breath of fresh air before I let the heavy door close behind me, there was no going back. I have a family to save.
I pressed forward into the chaos, trying to think over the loud shouts and gunshots that were whizzing over my head as I crawled my way to the stairs. Evan had said that Moo and three others were located in the upstairs part of the club, Droid was somewhere downstairs with someone else also, I was assigned to find Moo and any others if possible while Delirious and Vanoss located the intruders and exterminated them. I crept up the stairs thankfully without being detected by anyone, Mini still hadn't come in over the ear piece with any information but that didn't bother me, I knew he was online due to the crackling and faint breathing that I could hear coming from him.
Suddenly the line crackled to life as I reached the second floor landing, "to the left, approx one metre. Has a knife." Mini said cooley, I took in the information and swiftly smashed my heavy RPG right on the mans head, instantly knocking him out and probably killing him. I stepped over his limp body and proceeded down the dim smokey hallway. Mini didn't say much after that, only the occasional order before I would kill the person and he would fall silent. It was nerve racking when he was silent, I could hear everything and then some which made me scared. It got worse when everything suddenly went deathly silent and I was left with my own thoughts.
I had searched through seven different rooms, each one had at least one enemy  occupying it and every time I slaughtered somebody the silence hit me worse. I wanted to do anything and everything to see why downstairs had gone completely silent but the safety of several people were more important, the smoke had cleared a bit and the hallways were very dark for someone had taken out most of the lightbulbs.
Out of the blue I heard a groan and several hushed voices, I moved swiftly towards the small commotion and put an ear up to the door to try pick up some information on the people within the room.
"He's hurt! Can't you see that?" Hissed someone, "I know he's hurt but we need to move, you hear me? NEED! Otherwise we'll all die in this stingy room" sassed back someone closer to the door, the voices sounded familiar so I pushed the door open softly only to reveal five people sitting around someone injured, the person closest to the door turned around quickly, panic ripping across his face before softening slightly at the sight of me.
My eyes widened in realisation of who he was,
"Syndicate?!"

A/N: sorry that its a little short
💕
- E xx