49.

- Arabella -
(DIDN'T EXPECT THAT EH?!)

These stupid kids, especially Craig- I hate them. Always messing with my plans and getting in my way, much like my lover but he was useless anyway- always complaining and asking where we were going. Yes I admit he was good looking, good for pleasure and good at cooking but he was honestly useless for everything else that I needed him for which was saddening but obviously maddening- hence why I am now a widow if you catch my drift...

I watched Craig's childhood best friend pace around in front of me, his mask was probably hiding a sinister smirk- from the age of four I knew he would be a bad person, maybe not on the outside but on the inside he was definitely delirious.
There were four of them present, excluding Ohmwrecker who was still unconscious and they all looked like they shared something special which made me feel queezy. You could tell that the man wearing the owl mask cared for Jonathan more than he knew and the same goes for the man in the pig mask about Craig, it was disgusting and I hated the fact that they acted as a family. I had watched them tonight, run around finding all of their gang members as if they were related by blood. It was sweet I will admit but stupid, but what do I know, all I am is an evil lady who murdered her husband and neglected her son...

- Third -

Delirious had been pacing for a while now, contemplating what words were right to say and how he would make Arabella confess easily. Vanoss meanwhile had occupied himself with untying Ohm from the shackles and ropes that bound him to the ground, Wildcat and MiniLadd were conversing closer to Pewdiepie's dead body- being very careful with their whispering levels. Delirious suddenly stopped pacing and swiveled around so he was holding eye contact with Craig's mother, he had found out some simple yet effective words to say.

"Arabella, if I am not mistaken you may have another name- as we all do" he began, yanking her gas mask off to reveal her scarred face that she forgot to apply makeup to that morning. She stared at him with the most menacing look she could muster, "why would I tell you" she said haughtily with her chin held high. Delirious chuckled, "you really want to test me? Well Arabella, sweet sweet Arabella you of all people should know what I'm capable of." She visibly gulped at this statement for it was true, she had seen what the gangs 'precious' Delirious was really like.

- Delirious -

I looked her in the eye, "Arabella answer my question" I said sternly, her eyes showed fear as I advanced towards her. "Ok ok ok I'll talk! My 'other' name is minx" (PLOT TWIST!???)

I saw Vanoss perk up at that name, "I know minx?" He said, "she worked alongside some of our friends for a while." I nodded, taking all that information in.
"And what did you wish to accomplish tonight?" I questioned her again, she looked up with a wiry grin plastered on her face;

"To kill my son."