52. //interesting ask

- Third -

Arabella continued to take all of Mini's insults and harsh realities, not minding the words one bit- she knew what he said was completely true so what was the point in defending herself? Wildcat had been rather suspicious of her the whole time, keeping a watchful eye on her movements and facial expressions, despite how minimal they were he managed to pick up some signals and signs- feeling proud of himself he quietly moved closer to the mother and son in a protective manner.

"Look Mini, as much as I love you roasting your mother don't you think we should do something? We have injured friends waiting for us to take them home" Vanoss said quietly, he did like to see Craig standing up for himself especially since the boy hadn't been his usual self for quite some time now. But there are limits with things like this and Vanoss and the others all agreed that yes, Craig has reached that limit.

- Wildcat -

Mini looked between all our faces for a second before nodding, I was scared for a moment that he would refuse but something in his eyes told me his old self was pretty much back- he cared for us as friends again and that made me happy.
"Okay Vanoss, what do you suggest we do?" He questioned, still staring at his mother who stared right back. I heard Vanoss click his tongue a few times before saying "ah we can take her hostage! Get answers and then figure out something later?" We all agreed with a smile and a nod.

I watched Mini move a tad closer to his mother, bending down to untie her ankles so she could walk and at that point I saw a glint of silver behind her back. My eyes widened in fright and I dove towards Craig with my whole body outstretched, it was as if time slowed down- I could feel myself flying towards Mini and his gaze turning to my body, her hand raising the knife from its hiding spot and slicing the air- making its way towards Mini. I heard Vanoss gasp and Delirious shout but the only thing that mattered was saving Craig's life, over time I had come to the conclusion that yes I do have feelings for him and I have from the very beginning. Saving him was the least I could do...

I felt the knifes edge meet my skin and I whimpered in pain, time seemed to sped up again and the knife cut a gruelling line from my lower stomach to my collarbone, it felt deep.

I felt my body collapse to the cold ground, I heard Arabella scream in anger and pain as Jonathan threw his knife into her throat, I saw Craig and Evan kneel down beside me- talking frantically with many hand gestures. My vision blurred, "it's okay Wild, you're okay" was the last thing I heard before I fell unconscious.

-

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!

Hey guys! I just wanted to say, I hope you're still enjoying the book- (THANK YOU FOR 41.2K READS OMG) I'm pretty sure the end is coming soon.... Possibly with a sequel? Depending on what you want.

I also wanted to ask if anyone was interested in playing some games with me regularly, things like H1Z1, gmod, CS:GO, uno etc???? Message me if you'd be interested and also okay with some sessions possibly being recorded then uploaded on youtube :)

Stay frosty!
- E