"Yeah, you should come Rose" Crystal also said as she gave me a smile. I pondered over my choices. I also wanted to attend a party, maybe let loose but at the same time I didn't want to.

"Crystal! Sharon! Lets go!" the girl from earlier shouted irritated.

"Think about it" Sharon said as she winked at me before both of them went on their way.

I chewed my lower lip, weighing out my options.

You only live once, maybe I should go. So with that I got up and walked out of the room heading towards the ballroom, constantly patting my blouse and long skirt trying to be presentable. But no matter how much I try I couldn't even manage to do so, with the lack of beautiful clothing and beauty made it nearly impossible to do so.

I heard a squeal from inside a room and it sounded like someone needs help, I bit my lip wandering if I should help or not. I took in a deep breath as I barged into the room, just as I suspected, one of the royals trapped a girl dressed in a royal blue dress and from the looks of it the girl was not enjoying it. They both looked at me, the man was furiously glaring at me while the girl was giving me a confused one.

"What the fuck are you doing here you bitch?!" The man yelled as he leaned away from the girl, I exhaled in relief.

"I think that you shouldn't take advantage of this girl seeing as she clearly doesn't want to be here, Sir" I said cautiously as I clasped my hands together and placed them in front of my lap.

"And I think that you should bother your own fucking business and get the hell out of here" he said angrily as he pointed his index finger at the door. I shook my head, what he is trying to do is wrong.

"Actually, Sir, you simply cannot take advantage of any girl, given as it was written in one of the laws of the Kingdom, you do know that you will get a punishment if you do so and you have witnesses, she has eyes and I have mine, even if you try and tell that we are lying, we know better not to lie to the Royal Court neither to the King, so I suggest that you stop yourself from doing so" I explained trying to convince him to leave, he scoffed at me angrily before giving a glare towards the girl. He shoved my shoulder with his and I almost lost my balance before he exited the room.

When he was out of the room I looked back at the girl, she was actually very pretty, with her brown hair, her beautiful grey eyes and her slim figure.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a soft voice.

"I was about to be raped and here you are asking me if I am okay, well, I am fan-fucking-tastic" she sarcastically answered as she rolled her eyes. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"So what's your name?" I asked once more, might as well be her friend right?

"Jewel" was her curt reply as she brushed her dress trying to smoothen it up.

"You have a nice nam-"

I was cut off by Jewel as she angrily began "Look, I don't give a fuck if you 'saved' me okay? I really don't give a fuck, so stay out of my fucking way, human. You are only a pathetic little bitch in this large Castle, a servant. So don't you ever speak to me again as if we were in the same ranking because trust me we are not" with that she stormed away from the room, leaving like the man did, glaring at me. I sighed before I also left the room, closing the door quietly.

I went to the ballroom and everyone was looking at me weirdly, I was also confused as to why all eyes were focused on me. Was there dirt on my face? On my clothes?

"I didn't know a clown would be performing tonight? Is this the King's doing?" A man whispered.

"Oh my gosh, what the fuck is that? An alien?" I was hurt that they called me 'that' I am not a thing.

I couldn't understand why they were laughing at me. I touched my face and suddenly remembered that Sharon and Crystal put make-up on my face. But they said I looked beautiful, wasn't I?

My face began to heat up as it turned red from embarrassment. I accidentally looked up and my eyes met the Kings, who has his hand wrapped around a gorgeous woman's waist.

There was something pricking my heart again.

He was glaring at me with pure disgust written on his face, his eyes switching between gold and bluish-green. I ran out of the ballroom as I took deep breaths, no tears managed to escape, only deep breaths. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in a mirror.

I looked ugly.

I managed to remove all of the make-up before I got out, trying not to make a fool out of myself again I chose to stand at a dark side of the ballroom as I watched people swaying and dancing around the ballroom. It made me smile seeing the women laugh as their partners twirl them around, they looked so in love and happy in each others arms.

The music came to a stop as the King stepped into the center, he was looking as ravishing as always, tucked in his royal garments which out stood all the others, I frowned when the woman who I later saw was still beside him, her arms linked with his muscular arms. My frown deepened when he smiled at her, a real, carefree smile that made him even more handsome. I felt my heart clench once more, I placed my hand on my chest not knowing what was happening to me. It seemed as if the woman was making him happy. I imagined that I was the one that made him happy. Only me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to meet a special person. A beautiful, smart and amazing woman, Amanda" he said as he looked at Lady Amandas eyes and smiled. My heart died at that moment.

"Let us give her a hand" he said as he looked up, his eyes laid on mine before I quickly looked away and bowed my head, my heart beating furiously. Everyone clapped and Amanda blushed as she leaned closer to the King's chest, the girls were glaring at her as they clapped with more force than the usual. I also clapped showing respect, even though my heart dropped.

Lady Amanda was indeed beautiful, with her striking red hair paired with beautiful brown eyes that could make any man drop down to his knees and to complete it, she was also blessed with a large chest and a beautiful round bottom. She also excluded confidence and was perfect for him.

The music played once again, I looked at the King who was still smiling at Amanda. He offered her a hand as she giggled and took it.

They both swayed to the music seeming as they were lost in their own universe, they smiled at each other and the sight was unbearable, as if there was someone constantly stabbing my chest, I rubbed my chest trying to get rid of the pain but it was still there, as if it was burning inside. It felt like my heart was burning, like a tornado of fire was slowly destroying my heart, inch by inch. It was the most excruciating pain that I have ever experienced in my life.

Hi again! So what do you guys think? Just comment down and don't forget-I mean it, don't forget- to color the star orange in every chapter so that you can make me happy! Harhar.

And btw, that's Avery/Rose on the side played by Chloë Grace Moretz😍