Unidentified Chapter 4:Part 1:The Broken Goddess

Start from the beginning

"RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The ground shook and the ice shattered. The shadows quickly took her and she was gone.
She cursed as she paced back and forth in her temple. Her friends, 2b and S9, watching her.
"Like I said before, you two are free. You do not need to stay with me at all." Kurumi glared at them.
2b stayed silent and sighed.
"Kurumi, that boy is not David. But he is his reincarnation." S9 said.
Kurumi glared at them. It was only a matter of time till David awoke inside the boy and drive him to madness. It would be easier to kill him now, but what fun will there be if she does? She wants to see what hell or heaven he will bring. So she'll let him live. As long as they don't know her name, she is safe.

Judar never been the type to listen. Growing up with that wench of Gyokuen and the organization, his childhood stripped of him. But at least Falan is nice to him. One day he walked into her room(even if he is forbidden to enter) and looked around. He walked to her bookshelf and a scroll caught his interest. It was different from the others. It had strange markings that looked like clock gears. He floated up and grabbed it. And quickly got out of the room before Falan found out.
He went to his room and sat on his bed. He opened it and instantly regretted it. It was all in the language of Toran and he couldn't read shit of it. But at least he could read the pictures. It showed a A girl with long, black hair usually tied in long twin tails. Her right eye is red-tinted while her left eye appears as a golden, inorganic clock face. She wears a dress made out of orange and black frills, giving her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita with uneven twin tails. On her head, she usually wears a big crimson net bow to hold her hair. She also wears a red and black collar on her neck.
Behind her was a giant clock and a long musket in her left hand, and a small one in her right hand. He stared at her. She looked just like the girl that attacked Sinbad and defeated Serendine. He took a bite of his peach and cursed when a drop of the juice fell on the scroll. But, he did smirk when he placed the scroll over a small candle light. It revealed a map. Oh he definitely needs to go. He quickly packed his things and went grab both Kouha and Koumei.

- Time Skip -

"Time for fun!" Kouha laughed.
Koumei kept reading the scroll over and over again, trying to figure out the rest of it. He was able to figure out part of it.

The goddess of time. The dark angle that guards the time lines of different worlds. Beware, her power controls time itself. If you anger her, you will feel her wrath.
She----------

He groans because the second part was partly faded and because it switched to a completely different language. Judar looked back at him and then back to the ocean. He smirked when he saw the island. They landed safely. The place had ruins of an ancient temple.
"My guess people once lived here. There's also evidence that this was a kingdom. I estimate....2,000 years old....maybe 1,000?" Koumei said as he touched the wall of one of the buildings.
Kouha walked around and looked around. Judar behind him. Both then came to halt. They looked up at a statue of a man. His hand extended out as if commanding someone. Behind him, was a woman. Her face held a sad smile.
They continued walking, searching for more.
Koumei went the opposite direction from them. As he walked, he noticed something strange. It was safe to assume that the place was destroyed in a war, or possibly some huge spell was cast on it. He continued walking and came across a statue. It was the same woman he saw in the scroll. Some part of it was broken. One of her hands was missing and some parts of the dress were chipped and cracked. He stopped. There, a few feet from the woman statue, was a statue of a man. A man with spiky hair, and a Kanata in his hand. He his other hand was in a position as he was going to stab someone. He kept walking and saw a statue of another man. Spiky hair also, his right hand covered in some armor, and next to him, a Woman. She wore a expression of hatred and anger. Her hand spread out, it looked like she was going to cast a spell. He kept walking and stopped. His eyes widened as he a statue of another woman, who's expression was of horror, and a sword stabbed in her shoulder. Her hand held out and held by a hand of another man. His eyes closed and in pain and sorrow. He held the woman in his arms, he was on his knees.