*Chapter 61*

A/N - Sorry it's a bit short but I have some uni stuff to get done before tomorrow so I was a little pressed for time, but fear not! My last week of classes is next week, then exams but without having to actually do assignments, I should have some more time to write! Although I might not be writing this story....

-AJ

Brendon's POV

"Brendon, Brendon!" someone called to me before I was shaken awake.

"B are you ok?" Mia asked, sitting up beside me with a worried expression. I looked around to see that I was in my house.

"What day is it?" I asked breathlessly.

"Saturday, the day after our double date with Angie and Noah? What's going on?" she asked, her worry rising.

"Oh thank-god!" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair, "I just had the most fucked up dream."

I explained to Mia what my dream was, and by the end she was sort of worried?

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"It's just, what if part of the dream came true," she said, keeping her eyes locked on the bed.

"Well I highly doubt that Jaron is going to get pregnant," I said with a chuckle, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Not that, but Katrina.." she trailed off, "I know I'm being silly I just feel like I'm not worth your time"

I sighed before reaching out a hand to place on Mia's shoulder, "Mia, don't say that stuff! I was kind of cut off the other day but I have something really important I need to tell you." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I-I love you Mia. I love you so so much and I can't imagine my life without you," I said with a nervous smile on my face.

"Oh God you're not going to propose are you?" Mia asked, cutting me off.

"What? No!"

"Oh good, not that I have anything against marriage or marrying your it's just I'm only 17 and not even finished highschool-" Mia rambled until I cut her off with a kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss, "I love you, and I have a little gift for you,"

I wrapped around to my bedside table where I retrieved a box from within the draw and handed it to Mia.

She took the box tentatively before taking of the lid and looking inside.

"Keys?" she asked, holding them up in the air.

"They're yours, well they're mine, I mean," I rambled, "They're keys to my house and my car. I want you to have them, because I trust and love you and you're welcome to come around here or drive my car whenever you want." I finished with another nervous smile.

Mia fumbled with the keys in her hand, a small smile spread across her lips.

"Say something!" I said with a chuckle.

She looked up at me, her smile growing, "This means so much to me B, and I think I love you too."

We pulled each other into an embrace. This moment was absolutely perfect.

Mia's POV

He gave me keys to not only his house but also his car! I must admit that I doubted how much I meant to Brendon but it's clear that he does care and value me as much as I do him.

"Well I think I should shower after all the sweating I did!" Brendon said, referring to his dream which was honestly one of the weirdest things I've ever heard.

"Have fun!" I called out as he headed into the bathroom.

I was wearing last-nights clothing, or what was left of it after certain activities, and wanted a change of clothes but didn't want to go home and get caught out, so I decided to call Angela.

"Hey girl," she said, picking up after the first ring.

"Hey how was Noah?" I asked with a suggestive tone.

"I didn't sleep with him!" she said somewhat flustered.

"I was kidding!" I reassured her. "Do you think you could do me a favour?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Of course, don't you always!" she chuckled.

"No I mean can you drop some off to Brendon's?"

"Ooo yeah alright, see you in 10?"

"Awesome, thanks, I owe you!" I said as I hung up the phone.

Exactly 9 minutes later, the doorbell rang so I went downstairs to open it. As expected, it was Angela with a bag in her hand.

"This is a nice place!" Angela said as she stepped inside.

"Yeah, nice and private," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her, causing us to laugh.

I lead her upstairs and into Brendon's room where we sat on the bed, recapping the events of last night.

"So does Brendon live here by himself?" she asked as her eyes trailed around the bedroom.

"Currently, yes, but that's only because his parents are away a lot at the moment," I replied and Angela nodded her head.

Just then the bathroom door opened, and Brendon entered the bedroom. This action was innocent enough in itself but the fact that Brendon wasn't wearing any clothes made it less so.

"Oh my God," Angela said as she realised Brendon's nakedness, whipping her head around and placing it in her hands.

"Oh shit sorry!" Brendon exclaimed, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

"Why didn't you do that before?" I asked with a giggle.

Angela raised her now red flushed face, returning her gaze cautiously to Brendon.

"I wasn't expecting visitors!" Brendon said, throwing his arms up in the air, causing the towel to loosen and drop from his waist.

Brendon sighed whilst Angela quickly rose from the bed.

"I think I should be going, see you at school!" she called out as she rushed out of the room and the house.

"Ah well, might as well stay naked then," Brendon said with a huge smirk on his face. I simply rolled my eyes before heading into the bathroom for my own shower.