*Chapter 31*

Brendon's POV

I don't think Mia understands just how much it sucks to be worked up like that and to be left hanging! I get that she got scared but never do that to a guy!

I took Mia's advice and decided to take a shower, not a cold one of course, that would be fucking horrible.

I washed my body, among other things... and got out after about 15 minutes. Once I stepped out the shower I began to dry myself off. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and closed. The action was so fast that I thought I imagined it, but then I heard talking.

"Look, I'm sorry to have just left you like that. I just was worried that Jaron would hear you and walk in and then you would have been murdered and I would have been locked in my room for eternity and then-" Mia turned to face me, and noticed that I was not clothed.

She gasped before covering her eyes and turning away from me.

"WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY CLOTHES?!"

"I had a shower" I simply stated, enjoying the flustered position this put Mia in.

"I didn't think you would actually have one!"

"Then what did you think I was doing in here?" I asked smirking.

"Well, you know..." She trailed off.

"Don't worry, I did that too"

"You're unbelievable" she said shaking her head. "Could you put some clothes on so we can talk?"

"What, does being in front of an extremely attractive naked man make you uncomfortable?"

"Who said anything about attractive?" Mia asked, turning towards me and cocking an eyebrow.

"Ouch" I said, feigning offense.

"I'll be in my room when you're clothed if you still want tutoring." She said before turning away and exiting the bathroom.

I ran my hands through my damp hair before slipping on my clothes from today and returning to Mia's room.

"Much better" she stated as she saw my appearance.

"Is it really though?" I asked.

She just blushed. God I love her blush.

"So, ready for tutoring?" she asked shyly.

"Sure"

We worked through the final practise exam in about an hour and a half. I only struggled a little bit with a few of the harder questions, which Mia helped me with.

"I think you're going to do very well tomorrow!" Mia congratulated me, patting me on the back.

"All thanks to you" I said, looking at her shyly. She blushed again. "I hope you know how much I appreciate your help, I know I'm not the easiest person to tolerate at the best of times, and your patience with me is impressive and much appreciated."

"It's really no problem Brendon! It's refreshing to see you putting in some effort with school work" she said chuckling.

"Well nevertheless, I got you a little something to say thank-you" I rose from my chair and walked towards my bag that was next to Mia's bed. I unzipped the main pocket, reached in a pulled out a small bag and handed it to Mia.

"Brendon, you shouldn't have" she wined.

"Yes I should." I insisted.

She took the bag from me and opened it up, revealing a plastic box.