*Chapter 50*

A/N - Chapter 50 guys! Can I get a whoop whoop?

-AJ

Mia's POV

I woke up to unfamiliar surroundings and must admit that I panic(!)ed a bit before realising where I was.

I relaxed into Brendon's bed sheets, taking in their different texture to my own. I became aware of Brendon's arm which was lazily slung across my torso.

I finally came across the biggest realisation, that I was completely naked.

I could feel my cheeks flush as I recalled the events of last night.

Should I feel different now? Because I don't really feel different. I turned my head slightly and smiled at the sleeping Brendon beside me.

He began to stir when his phone vibrated from beside him.

He grunted before rolling away from me to check it. It was an incoming call from Jaron.

He placed the phone back on his bedside table, it's vibration not ceasing.

"Aren't you going to get that?" I mumbled sleepily.

"I'd much rather stay here and cuddle you," he said groggily, moving towards me and burying his face into my neck.

I smiled to myself, laying there with Brendon for a few minutes before becoming restless and reaching for my own phone.

I grabbed it off the bedside table, turning it on to find 6 messages from Angie and 1 from my mother.

The time read 12:30?! It's later than I thought it would be.

I opened up my mother's message first,

Have fun at Angela's tonight darling. See you tomorrow xx

This is one of the reasons I love Angela, she covers for me without me even having to ask. Actually, in most cases, she covers for me before I even think about needing to be covered for.

Angie's messages were all basically the same, with the conclusion that I would be decapitated if I didn't fill her in on last night's happenings when I see her next.

"It's already past midday B," I said rolling over to face Brendon once more.

"So that's why I'm fucking hungry!" Brendon exclaimed, throwing the covers off himself dramatically, to reveal his completely naked self.

I had kind of forgotten that if I was still naked, that meant that Brendon probably was too.

I screamed before averting my eyes. Brendon jumped out of the bed and turned towards me.

"What's wrong?" Brendon asked, standing next to the bed with his hands on his hips.

"Nothing," I giggled, "I was just startled by your...current attire."

"Well you better get used to it babe as this is my house and my rules and I say dicks out all the time!"

Then there was a knock at the door. I froze, careful not to make a sound.

"Shit," Brendon huffed to himself while searching the room for a pair of underwear.

"Who is it?" He called once his underwear was on.

The door burst open.

I partially hid myself under the covers.

"That doesn't mean you can come in!" Brendon exclaimed.