*Chapter 70: The Final Chapter*

Mia's POV

Angie had run into the cafeteria, telling me that a fight had broken out between Jaron and Brendon. I immediately rushed over, pushing my way through the crowd of people that had formed to see Brendon curled up on the floor, and Jaron hovering above him.

"JARON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled at him, completely astounded by what I saw before me. Last I knew we were all good! Jaron had come to terms with our relationship and I was finally happy, but now this had begun and I don't even know why.

"HE'S A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND DESERVES IT!!" He yelled back at me. He was acting just like he did when he found out about Brendon and I's relationship, although worse.

"DON'T SAY THAT! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!"

"Hasn't done anything wrong has he? Why don't you ask him that," he said stepping away from Brendon ever so slightly.

"Brendon, what is he talking about?" I asked worriedly. I could feel the tears beginning to well up in my eyes, knowing deep down that Jaron must have a reason for beating the shit out of Brendon.

"I-I cheated on you," Brendon stuttered out. I didn't even get a chance to look at him properly before the tears began to spill from my eyes and I rushed out of the circle and to the bathroom.

Angie followed closely behind me, pulling me into a giant hug, although it wasn't particularly comforting seeing that Brendon had just broken my heart.

"Aww Mia I'm so so sorry," she said sadly, pulling me closer and rubbing my back. This action reminded me of one Brendon used to do, only causing me to cry even harder.

"How could he do this to me?" I asked between cries.

After crying for a further 20 minutes, I had calmed down enough for Angie to take me to the front office and ask for me to be let home early. Seeing the state I was in, they granted that permission easily and before I knew it, I was tucked up in bed, bawling my eyes out once more.

I had just about drifted off to sleep, Angela lying next to me when my phone vibrated.

It was a message from Brendon. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want anything to do with him, but my heart got the better of my, encouraging me to unlock my phone and open the message.

We need to talk, -B

I didn't respond, just started crying once more. This caused Angela to wake up, but she wasn't mad, only committed to comforting me in any way she could.

I was honestly surprised, surely she would be sick of my crying, but I guess she could empathise with how much I was hurting, and I was extremely grateful for that.

Even though I didn't reply to the message, about 10 minutes later I heard the door-bell ring, which Angie went downstairs to answer.

I heard some muffled protests so I put two and two together and gathered that it was Brendon here to see me. When my bedroom door opened, I hid beneath my covers, causing Angie to chuckle.

"It's ok, it's just me," she said softly as I removed the covers from my head, "but Brendon is downstairs,"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, knowing that I had to talk to him about it, get some closure, and it's better to be sooner rather than later.

"Alright," I said getting out of my bed carefully.

"You sure?" Angie asked cautiously.

I simply nodded and made my way out of the room and down the stairs.