How Much We Missed Out........

Subaru POV

I stare at the Kousaka family in disbelief and shock.

Yume lays on the couch. As Honoka gives orders to her family to help her.

"Mom. Bring me the blood packet."
"Alright!"
We were literally right around the corner from Honoka-San's home. So when she fainted all we did was carry her here and now we're all just staring at them in fear and shock as they work.

"Here!"
Honoka-San's mother comes back with this packet thing. She opens it and takes out this needle thing. My eyes widen in shock and I rush foreward but Honoka's little sister stops me.

"Stay here. If you want her to be fine let Onee-Chan do this."
She says with a stern face. I become less tense. But Yukiho-San's grip doesn't leave my arm.

I watch as Honoka places a little thing on the needle. She then uses her right hand to lift up Yume's left arm. She slowly inserts the needle into her arm.

I see Mahiru swiftly move her head sideways, and shut her eyes close. Her fists clutch and her face looks like she can't handle all this.

Yume's features look so different now. Her skin is more pale, and her face looks so drained out. My chest hurts so much seeing her like this.

"Mom I need her pills."
What the weird thing is, is that I have a feeling that even if Honoka was shouting her voice would still end up sounding so calm, and smoothing. And she concentrates hard on Yume.

Her mom comes from the hall and hands her a bottle. Honoka takes one in the palm of her hand. I step foreward and ask.
"How is she gonna take that if she's fainted!"

I say, trying to make my voice sound calm but it ends up sounding like I'm shouting at her.

"They're dissolving pills. They dissolve when they just get in her mouth with water, then they'll take effect."
I stare at her in disbelief.
"In case y'all are wondering how I'm doing this so calmly."-She turns her head to us. I notice that she's wearing a pink printed shirt with a white long sleeve shirt over it. With dark green shorts with brown boots.
"I've been doing this for over a year. I'm very used to this type of stuff happening."

My eyes widen in shock

My eyes widen in shock. I look down.

"When will she wake up?" I ask.
"In about thirty minutes to an hour. I suggest that y'all should get comfortable for now."

She slowly tries to pick up Yume, but I walk foreward and help her. Placing my right hand under Yume's head.

"Thank you."

We all sit in Honoka and Yume's room. I sit on a chair next to Honoka which Yume is laying on.

"Honoka-San?"
"Nani?"
She turns. She sits on a small stool by the door.
"Why........." I pause for a second. Then I open my mouth again.