Lily's True Colors...

Yume POV

I stare horrified at what I'm looking at.

Lily. Ryuu's huge jacket wrapped around her. Big black splotches on her legs. And a faint red mark on her cheek.

'As much as I can't stand her.... Nobody deserves this....'

I bend over and meet her half way. She looks up at me and gives me a soft smile. Not a fake, or sarcastic one. Nor is it the usual one that makes me want to slap her... It's an actual smile....

I'm taken aback from the strange gesture. She gently opens her mouth and whispers,"I'm sorry...."

Her voice sounds strained. Gathering up all my courage I ask her,"Lily.... Last time I saw you... I saw cuts on your wrists... Can you... Please tell how they got there and why?"

Lily looks down. She drags her arm out from the jacket. She pulls her long sleeve down and reveals the cuts. Thin ones. But not alot. Maybe just two or three on both arms. Still... They both look like they hurted like hell.

"I... Put them there... It was because... Of my father..."

The second Lily finishes her sentence I immediately wrap my arms around her neck.

Lily's head rests on my shoulder as I feel tears slowly slid from her cheeks to my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for--Everything I said to you--My father made me say them just to get what he wants--it's always been that way--just know I didn't mean any of it--and that Subaru-Kun looks like he's a really wonderful guy."

I squeeze her tighter. As I let go I rests the palm of my hands on her shoulders. Lily looks down then looks at Brec.

"I'm also sorry... Brec-Chan.... I didn't mean what I said.... I actually kinda admire as too why you got pregnant.... It's strange.... But I can't help it..."

Brec slightly bends down but not all the way. It was only and barley then when I notice Brec has a small bump on her stomach. I watch as a small smile appears on her lips.

"In all honesty.... I knew something was up.... Not to mention I got a glimpse of your ear piece."

Lily looks down.

"Yeah.... That's why I took some time before saying anything.... Because my father was telling me what to say through it...."

Her eyes travel from the ground to Brec's small bump.

"Can I.... Can I touch it?"
Brec smiles and nods her head. Lily softly and slowly moves her hand to Brec's bump.

I smile.

Watching this scene I realize something. Lily's not as mean or cruel as we thought she was. She actually seams very soft and gentle. Like Koharu but in a different way....

I watch as a thin piece of hair falls on Lily's face. She doesn't bother to set it aside. I look over and see Ryuu walk over with a cup of something wrapped in a cloth. I guess that it's hot chocolate considering how cold it's getting.

He gently hands it to Lily and wraps his hands around hers for a split second.

I could tell that when Lily came knocking on their door the brothers were getting ready for bed. Ryuu wears a simple long sleeve T-shirt and is wearing gray baggy pajama pants.

Lily still wears the same exact white dress. The only different about her other than the marks is her hair. Which is tied up in a very messy bun. Tons and bits of pieces are falling out of it.

Lily smiles at Ryuu and takes a small sip of her drink. As Ryuu starts to head back into the kitchen, I quickly stand up and follow him.

"Hey." I start. "I have a few questions for you. One, how did you know about Lily? And two, How come I've never seen you interact with Onee-Chan?"

"One, She was like an open book to me. So I somehow read her very easily. And two, for obvious reasons in case you forgot."

I slowly nod my head remembering the indecent as too why Brec is angry at the two brothers.

"Hey." I turn towards Ryuu.
"I know Riku is alseep but.... Tell him in two days Brec is going to get her first Ultrasound. I know she doesn't show it but she still cares very deeply for Riku. And it would mean so much to her if he goes. Plus she's gonna find out the gender of the baby and what to name it. She wants him to be there when it happens."

I watch as a smile grows on Ryuu's face.
"Of course I'll tell him. I want to find if I'm going to have a niece or nephew after all."

I smile as I watch him finish washing the dishes.

"Where will Lily stay?" I ask. Worried.
"Here obviously. I'll explain everything. And I mean everything to my parents. And I'll take care of her."

I give him a grin.
"I can tell you care about her. You must've talked to her privately now and then."

His face becomes a bit scared with a light tint on his cheeks.

"Ho--How did you know?!"

I smirk and turn my back to him to go back to Onee-Chan.
"Just a hunch."

____________
Heyo!

So I have some big announcements.

For the next two weeks everyday minus the weekends. I will be uploading new chapters

After doing some counting minus one chapter there are exactly 16 chapters coming out this month

I told y'all December is gonna be a big month for this book.

The chapters may not be as long as usual. But none of the less, they will all be important.

I hope you guys will enjoy this month and see y'all tomorrow!
Bai!

Schedule:

(Semi-Spoilers btw)