Graduation

3rd Pov

Honoka takes a deep breath while holding her hand which in resting in the center of her chest.

When she opens her eyes she see's Rin, Hanayo, and Maki sitting in the second row behind the "4th years".

She smiles. She then looks foreward. As the person who invented the 4th year college course, she obviously has to be the one to give the good bye speech.

She takes another deep breath and walks to the stage.

"Hello Otonokizaka students! As you all know today is the first ever and hopefully of many more, first generation of Otonokizaka's 4th year students. I'd like to thank you all for taking your time to come and watch our graduation and second step into collage. But first I'd like to sing something."

Honoka nods as Maki is revealed to have walked up the stage and is now sitting on a piano chair. She slowly nods her head and places her finger on the keys.

(Play song at top!)

"

Aishiteru banzai!

Koko de yokatta watashitachi no ima ga koko ni aru

Aishiteru banzai!

Hajimatta bakari ashita mo yoroshiku ne mada gooru janai

Waratte yo kanashii nara fuki to basou yo

Waraetara kawaru keshiki harema ga nozoku

Fuan demo shiawase e to tsunagaru michi ga

Miete kita yo na aozora

Tokidoki ame ga furu kedo mizu ga nakucha taihen

Kawaicha dame dayo minna no yume no ki yo sodate

Saa!

Daisuki da banzai!

Makenai yuuki watashitachi wa ima o tanoshimou

Daisuki da banzai!

Ganbareru kara kinou ni te o futte hora mae muite

Saa!

Aishiteru banzai!

Koko de yokatta watashitachi no ima ga koko ni aru

Aishiteru banzai!

Hajimatta bakari ashita mo yoroshiku ne mada gooru janai"

Honoka smiles. A happy blush on her cheeks. She looks down for a second as small pieces of her hair fall out of place.

"Thank you for everyone coming here today. Don't forget that in 2 days we will be having our dance for any students who want to come here next year."

Honoka smiles once more as she catches Yume, Brec, Shiro, and Sora standing in the background.

_____________

Hey guys!

This chapter was suppose to come out tomorrow but yesterday my town made history!

How? Well, it snowed! Where I live the last time it snowed was 2004. And before that was 1884 I think

So I spent all day outside.
It honestly feels like it never happened. It came and went all in the same day.

I made my first snow man! I named him Jerry! Jerry melted and his head fell off tho;-;

Rip Jerry....

When his head fell off I got a piece of him and stuck it in the fridge.

A piece of Jerry will always be with me....

See y'all soon

Bai!