A Bond To Never Be Broken

Yume POV

I plop down on my mattress. Today's Saturday. Which means that she's gonna be home today. Which means I can't lay on her bed.

"Yume?"
"Nani?"
"Brec's comming over."
"Mkay."

I stare up at the ceiling in boredom. You know, as much as most people don't like to go to school, it get's boring sometimes just being home.

I only have my white shirt with my blue skirt on. My sweater isn't on due to the hotness.

Summer's almost here. Which means Honoka and Yukiho are gonna be here more often.

I wonder what Summer will be like, last year it was not so good for me. And I really don't wanna explain it.

I sigh in boredom. I then hear the doorbell ring.

"Yume can you get it! I'm a bit busy!"
"Okay."
I don't see Honoka but I assume that she's in the restroom.

I walk out of the room and towards the front door. I open the door and see Brec. But she's not standing up.

She's in a wheelchair. My eyes slightly widen.

"Um.... Hey Brec."
"Hey."
"Why..... Are you in a wheelchair?"
"Oh! There are some day's where if I walk too much my sickness gives me temporary paralysis."
"Oh...."

I open the door wider so she can come in. As I close it I stare at Brec.

It's weird seeing her like this.....

I envy her, how she can be so happy yet be sick at the same time......
Meanwhile, I'm too scared to even fall in love again.....

I follow her to the room. My feet make a light noise as I walk. And for some reason they sound like as if I'm dragging something across the carpet.

Once we get inside the room I once again flop onto the bed. In boredom.
Honoka walks out of the restroom. For some reason she's still wearing her uniform.

The only thing that's different about from when I met her is that the ribbon is different

The only thing that's different about from when I met her is that the ribbon is different. The strips are light blue while the rest of it is green.

"Yume?"
"What?"
"You wanna come with us?"

I look over to them.
"To where?"
"Anywhere. All we're gonna do is go to places. And the café. You should join us."

I think about it for a second. But then shake my head.
"No thank you."
"Oh come on Yume! It'll be fun!"
I shake my head.

"Don't make me drag you out of that bed. Literally."
"Well...... When you put it that wayyyy."

I softly get up from my bed and grab my sweater. As I put it on I notice that Honoka and Brec are smiling like idiots.

"What?"
"I talked to Subaru earlier today."

I feel my cheeks heat up.
"UGHHH!"
I bend down half way and bury my head into my knees. My hands on top of my head.

I hear her laughing.

"I'm just joking. Well I did talk to him and he told me you two were hanging out. But now that you had that reaction."

She leans foreward.
"What happend?"

I look up and she has this smirk on her face. I stare at her as my face heats up.

"N-Nothing......"
"Really? Then why are you slowly turing red as we speak?"
"Yeah Yume. Tell us why your face is the shade of Karma's hair?"

I stare at them in fear until I lose it.

"I SAID NOTHING HAPPEND!"
I say as I rush over to the restroom and slam the door. As I lock it I hear Honoka's muffled voice.

"I know you Yume! I can read you like a book! Something happend that you don't wanna tell us!"
"N-N-Nothing happend! I-I-I swear!"
I say. My face heating up even more....... If that's even possible.

I lean against the door and place my head against it. My face hot.

"I know you two kissed."

Shit
(I'm sorry for making Yume cuss;-;)

"Don't deny it Yume. He told me."

I quickly open the door. And launch foreward. But Honoka and Brec stop me while I'm shouting.

"IMMA KILL HIM! I DIDN'T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW!"
"Yume. Calm down. Come on. Let's go."

Brec says in a calm way. I just slowly nod my head in anger. And follow them out of the room.

I sit in the chair outside the café with an impatient Brec. She quickly taps her feet which is the only thing beyond the waist that she can move.

"Where is she!?"
"Huh? Oh Honoka likes to talk to Sora for awhile."
"Who's Sora?"
"The boy that works at the counter. She seams really fond of him to be honest."
"What does he look like?"
"Orangeish-Blondeish hair. With orange eyes."

I lean my head against the palm of my hand. Just then Honoka walks out.

"Finally what took you so long?"
Her face turns red and she repiles is a squeaky voice.
"N-Nothing. Now come on! L-L-Let's go!"
"Okaayyyy?"
I reply.

I gently grab the handles on Brec's wheeling chair and stroll her.

"So Honoka?"
"Hm?"
"Were you talking to Sora?"
"Mhm."
"Then why were you blushing when I asked you what took so long?" I say giving her a mischievous smirk.

Her face turns red as she waves her hands back and forth.
"N-Nothing I swear!"
My lips turn into a bigger smirk.

"I know that look!-I used to make that look! Something romantic happened! I just know it!"

I look down with my smirk not leaving my face.
"Look you don't have to tell me today. But you are gonna tell me what happend soon, got it!"
She nods her head.
"Yup!"

Brec and Honoka laugh while I close my eyes and give off a small chuckle. When I open my eyes I feel a smile plastered onto my face as I look at them both.

I hope the bond the three of us share will never be broken......
No matter what happens....

_______________________

Hey guys! Soooo what did you guys think of the preview.

It's kinda hard for me to analyze it and come up with theories when I know what's gonna happen;-;

-Clears throat-

Love Triangle
(Not Yume and Subaru)

Relatives

New ships

New love interest

I already said to much.
-Slaps self-

Mkay so yeah. There will be another preview comming out today but it's a bit differnt.

The preview is gonna be for more of a fun project thing I'm gonna do in the book.

But either way you don't have to read the next preview.

Also in my description is a link to my Instagram. Also I will be uploading a new chapter when it's 12 am for me.

Anyway,

That's all for now!
Bai!