Bubble Gum Head

Please read the authors note!
3rd POV

Laura sighs. Noticing a small smoke escaping her lips.

She smiles. Winter's coming. After all, it is gonna be December in a few days.

She lightly tugs the red scarf over her lips before groaning. "Where is he?"

She sighs. 'Then again, when is he ever actually on time for anything?'  

"Oi!"

Laura whips her head around to finally see Shiro running towards her. His hair a mess and is clearly un-brushed. She softly and faintly smiles along with a faint blush on her cheeks.

She slightly waves her hand back at him. Ever since September, when they got back from Hawaii, they've been spending alot of time together. Sometimes even Brec hangs out with Laura. Though it's kinda rare when they spend time together, the two girls get along.

The smile stays on Laura's lips as she watches Shiro catch his breath.

"Look who finally decided to show up."
"Shut up."

Laura chuckles, as Shiro jokingly glares at her. He stands up with a light tint of pink on his cheeks and gives her a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his head.

He holds his arm out to her. His smile not leaving his lips. "Shall we go to karaoke?"

Laura smiles and loops her arm into his. A bright smile on her face. "We shall."

The karaoke place the two went to wasn't a large one. But at the same time it wasn't small. It had just opened up, it even had a small section where there was a bar. But the two always decided to avoid that part. For as mature as Shiro looked, he was one of the youngest males in the group. Being older than Subaru by a year and a half. 

Brec had actually joked about the fact how mature Shiro looks. Even though Sora is actually the oldest than everyone in the group.

Shiro almost nearly tipped his soda over when reaching for it due to staring at Laura. To him, when she sang, it was like an enchantment. He could never take his eyes off her. Her voice remind him a bit of Brec's. Strong. He even told Laura once that for the 3 sisters that only Yume and Honoka sounded similar. While Brec's sounded a bit like Laura.

Like Honoka--er kinda like Honoka, Shiro went to an all boy's school. While Honoka went to an all girls school called Otonokizaka. Though their schools are very close. It wasn't until right now when Shiro realized that Laura is going to start high school in April. Her first year in high school at that. While Shiro will be starting his last year in high school.

As Laura sits down next to Shiro, she notices his attention is somewhere else.

She slightly shakes his shoulder. "Hey. What's wrong?"

Shiro shakes his head. "It's just that.. I was thinking, what high school are you planning on going too?"

Laura stares at him for a few seconds. Then places her finger under her lips and closes her eyes.

"I'm not so sure... If you asked me that question two years ago I would of said Four Star Academy... But now..."

She pulls her knees up to her chest and rests her head on them.

"Even though me and Yume are obviously not as close as we used to be, I don't want to abandon her... Not again at least..."

Shiro takes her words to heart and thinks.

'If she doesn't want to leave Yume then maybe she should go to Otonokizaka... It's still in town. Of course... She would have to leave her home.. But... would she really sacrifice that much for a friend?'

"Ne... I know a great school for you but... it's an all girl school. And you would have to stay here... If you would want to know more you should ask Honoka."

Laura looks down. A smile on her lips.

"Otonokizaka high right?"

Shiro looks at her surprised.

Laura gives him a childish smile. "If you want me to be completely honest, it's been on my radar for some time..."

She leans against the cushion. "And to think. If it wasn't for Honoka and her friends, that school would be closed by now."  

Shiro smiles. And looks up. Admiration in his eyes."Yeah... Her and 8 other girls. Did you know one of them is Rin-Chan?"
"Hm? Subaru's cousin?"
"Yeah. Wait cousin?"

Laura laughs at the fact that Shiro doesn't remember that incident at the pool only a few months ago.
"Yes. Remember? Back in Hawaii we went to the pool one day. And there we found out that Subaru and Rin were cousins."

Shiro stares at her. Confused.
"But, they both don't sure the same last name."

Lauar smiles. "That's because Subaru's mother had a sister. Who married into the Horshizora family. Thus why their names are different."

Shiro smiles. He then moves his position. Now he is facing Laura and is staring her straight into her eyes.

"Hey... In December. Otonokizaka has a dance thing for students who are interested in going. Honoka's helping planning it. It's a week after she graduates... Would you wanna go?"

Shiro says. His face oddly turning a bit pink. Laura stares at him for a few seconds. Then smiles.

"Sure!"

He looks down. His cheeks pink which causes him to look adorably cute and... Oddly enough making him look like bit of a shota..

"Then... Would you be my date?"

Laura smirks at him. "Izumi Shiro are you asking me out?"

Thought Laura is smirking and looking mischievous. Is Shiro were to place his hand where her heart is. He would notice that it is beating as fast as a race car.

He looks at her. His face clearly panicking.
"N--No! Just... As friends."

Laura tries to push away her disappointment and gives Shiro her best fake smile.

"Of course.."

________________

Heyo!

So December is gonna be here in a few days. And.... Let's just say y'all are most likely

MOST LIKELY NOT CONFIRMED BUT MOST LIKELY

Be getting new chapters this whole week.

Also if my writing seamed different a bit in this chapter, it's for two reasons.

One, My phone was dying so I had to write on my lap top.

And two, I'm trying to change my writing style just a bit. Not to much but just a bit.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Bai!