Getting To Know Shiro

Every one please read the authors note at the end! Thank you!

Yume POV

Shiro!?
Why would he be here!?
More importantly why am I acting like I haven't seen him in years if I haven't even met him!?!?!

I get up quickly from the bed but the strength in my legs fail me and I end up falling down.

I stare down at my legs.

Huh? That's weird, it's like as if I lost the feeling to my legs.......

"Be careful Yume."
"I know. But I'm fine Yukiho."

I place my hands to my sides and push myself up. I grunt as for some reason it's kinda hard.

I stand up and kinda wobble at first.

Subaru quickly stands up and grabs onto my arm to keep me balance.

"Thanks."

He gently lets me go and I walk to the door to meet up with Honoka. Who went back down stairs.

As I walk down I only hear a bit of Honoka's conversation with Shiro.

"-ec doing?"
"Fine.....sort of..."

As I'm waking down the stairs. My eyes meet some bright green ones.

I see Honoka talking to a boy with green eyes. And has red kinda messy hair.

I stare at him for a few seconds

"Is this your friend. The one that's been living with you?"
"Mhm. Yume, come over here."
I nod my head and obey.

I stand next to Honoka.

"Yume this is Izumi Shiro. Shiro this is Nijino Yume."

His eyes seam to widen a bit. His eyes quickly look over to Honoka and she just nods.

I tilt my head in confusion. I think she told him about a girl named Nijino(me) or somthing being sick.

He shakes his head as he clears his throat.
"Anyway,"

He turns to me.
"Yume, since you've been bunking with Honoka for over a year I want to get to know you."

I stare at him for a while. My eyes then drift to Honoka's. I see her nod her head. I turn to face Shiro.
"Okay."

He smiles bright.

"Let me go get my sweater."
I turn around and head for the stairs. I walk into the room causally. Ignoring everyone's stares. I grab my pink sweater and put it on.

I'm wearing my usual white button up shirt, with a blue skirt and my pink sweater. As for shoes I just put on the first sneakers that I see. And yes their mine.

 And yes their mine