The Truest Friend And Sister...

Yume POV

I can't help but to glare at Riku and Lily talking.

As I glare Riku seams to catch my gaze. Rather instead of turning away I just glare at them even more.

Finally, after what seams like hours, Riku get's irritated.

"Yume! Would you be so kind to explain why you're staring at us like that?!"

My mood. Not being very good. And the fact that my sorrow and shock turned into anger. I say, very bluntly and boredly.

"Simple. Lily's a bitch. And not the good kind."

Lily looks a bit surprised from what I said. But she shakes her head and focus's on me.

"Yume!"
"What! It's the truth Riku! Why are you even friends with her!?"

I stare at his eyes. Which are full of anger.

"Our fathers wanted us to talk... They're thinking about..... Marriage....."

I freeze.
Marriage?
How long has this been being planned?!

"Of course... My father's against the idea.... He wants me to marry someone I love..."

I see him look down. And mutter under his breath. And say something that I wasn't suppose to hear.

"Which won't ever be Brec..."

And just. Like. That. I lose it.

Anger quickly builds up inside me as I quickly run at him. Riku looks up and then gasp.

I pin him against a wall. My hands on his throat. Not squeezing it but they are wrapped around it tightly.

Out of the cornor of my eyes, I see Lily scream and bend down. But still on her feet.

The next thing I know, I feel a pair of arms pulling me away from Riku.

"Yume! Stop!"

Subaru's voice rings through my ears. And I stop. My muscles soften. And I try to calm myself.

I watch as Subaru look up at Riku.

"I don't know what you said to her. But you better have a damn good excuse! It's very hard to make her this angry! You're lucky I was passing by and heard.... This girl's scream!"

Riku stays still. Petrified.

I look over at Lily. With tears falling down her face. I get a better look at her and see something else.

Instead of seeing a girl who you just wanna slap the living life out of. I see a gentle, calm, soft girl.

I hear her mutter something under her breath. She keeps on repeating it, over and over again.

".......m sorry...........I'm sorry......."

At that point I hear another voice. Quiet, yet loud. But I can't pin point where it's coming from. I wanna say it's my imagination but.... It sounds too real.

".......et up!..........Stop........rying!.......ou.....worthless......ild!"

Before I can even make out the words. Lily stands up. Wiping the tears off her face. I stare at her. Though she has a brave and--Might I add. Very bitchy--face. I stare at her eyes. Which look terrified and sad.

Lily opens her mouth.

"We--Well!--"

(Play the song at top! But put it at 1:13!)

"Lily..... Don't say anything.... This is for Riku...."

Lily backs away. Scared yet nervous.

I free myself from Subaru's grip.

"I know my sister like I know my own mind.

"You will never find anyone like her in this life....

"And a million years ago we said to her,"This one's mine....."

"So she stood by....

"I wonder why?!

"Maybe she loved you more than anything in this life!

"Maybe she chose her sisters happiness over hers that time!

"Brec!!!!!"

"Is the best thing in our life!

"So never lose sight of the fact that she walked into your life, she can walk out anytime!

"Yet she hasn't...

"And I don't why!

"You missed your opportunity with the best wife!

"So Congratulations..."

"Maybe you should think about what Brec has done for us! No YOU! CUZ I CAN TELL SHE'S DONE A DAMN LOT FOR YOUR SAKE! WHICH YOU DON'T DESERVE!"

I glare at Riku. I soon feel someone's grip pulling me away. I look to see Subaru is pulling me.

I look down.

He better think about it.....

__________

HEYO!

I know what y'all are thinking.

"Why did this chapter come out a day before Friday? Why's it so short?"

Truth to be told this is something like a prequel for tomorrows chapter. The same thing will happen for tomorrow's chapter.

Anyway see y'all tomorrow!

Bai!