No Requiem.....

Please make sure you have the video up top! If you don't please re-load the story! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Get your tissues ready;-;
This chapter's going to be short by the way

3rd POV

It had been a week since Lily's father came to the Itona household. Lily has been staying in Ryuu's room since then. Too scared to be alone.

She was quietly reading a book. With Ryuu sitting next to her. Riku then slams the door open. Which was odd. It was nighttime and he's usually getting ready for bed at this time.

"Riku? What is it?"
Ryuu asks.

"You guys need to come down stairs. Now."

Lily stared at the T.V screen. Hardly able to believe what she was hearing.
What was it you ask?

She just found out her father is dead.

Apparently he got into a car crash an hour or two ago. Lily couldn't function. It wasn't the fact that her father was dead. No it was something else....

"Lily... I'm so sorry... I know you couldn't stand him in the end, is what the boys tell me. But... I'm sorry..."
Eliza says. Oh. Both Riku and Ryuu's parents were home. Itona Shintaro and Eliza.

If you all remember correctly. Eliza has an semi-American name due to thw fact that she was born in America she moved to Japan at a certain age and met Shintaro.

Apparently her father had friends who were being interviewed. Along.... With her mother.

(Play song up top!)

"Lily...?" Ryuu says in a quiet tone.

"Heh...."
Lilys mutters. Her back is too the family.

"Why should I play this game pretend... Remembering through a second-hand sorrow......"

""Such a great husband and wonderful friend." Oh don't the tears just pour..."

She slowly turns to face the family.

"I could curl up and hide in my room. There in my bed still sobbing tomorrow..... I could give in too all the gloom..."

She looks at them. She's making a face but the family can't tell what it is or means.

"But tell me.... Tell me what for...?"

"Why should I have a heavy heart? Why I break in pieces? Why should I go and fall apart for him..."

She turns fully to face them. Her face oddly looking desperate.

"Why..... Should I play the grieving girl and.... Lie...... Saying that I miss him.... And that my world has gone dark without his "light"...? I will sing no Requiem.... Tonight...."

She tries to walk to the stairs but Ryuu gently grabs her hand.

"Lily..... Are you saying you feel nothing...? Not even a bit of saddness..? Don't you have anything to say?"
He says in a gentle voice.

"Oh what like,"I hear his voice I feel him near. Within these words I finally find him. And now that I know that he is still here I will sing no requiem tonight?"

"Lily I'm serious!"

"So am I! Why should I have a heavy heart! Why should I say,"I'll keep him with me." Why should I go and fall apart for him!!"

"Why!! Should I play the grieving girl and, Lie!! Saying that I miss him, and that my world has gone dark without his "light"! I will sing no requiem--tonight!"

She yanks her hand out of his and turns to face the family again.

"Cause when the villains fall, the kingdom never weeps! No one lights a candle to remember! No! No one mourns at all when they lay them down to sleep!"

She starts to point at him.
"So don't tell me that I didn't have it right! Don't tell that it wasn't black and white! After all he put through! Don't say it wasn't true! ThaT HE WAS NOT THE MONSTAR!-"

Lily stops for a second. Realizing tears are streaming down her cheeks.

"That I knew...."

She looks down.
"Cause I.... Cannot play the grieving girl and... Lie--"

She places a hand over her mouth to prevent a cry.

"Saying that I miss him... And that my world has gone dark...."

I will sing no requiem....

Lily wipes her eyes with her pajama sleeves.

"I will sing no requiem...."

She looks up. Her face emotionless.

"Tonight....."

Oh.....

She quickly turns on her heel and heads up staris to her bedroom.

Ohh....

She goes into her restroom that's part of her bedroom.

Ohhhh....

Holding the blade against her wrist. She closes her eyes and swipes.

Ohhhhhh.......