How We've All Matured

Okay so y'all get an extra chapter this week, but only so I can raise the tension for Friday.

This chapter is just pretty random and funny.

So enjoy!

Yume POV

"Yume Hurry up!"
"H-Honoka! Slow down! You're practically dragging me-"

I feel my foot hit something. I then feel the air rushing at my face, as my body make's contact with the ground where Honoka really does drag me for about 2-3 seconds.

"Honoka!"
"Oops! Sorry Yume!"

She quickly reaches her arm out and I grab it. She helps pull me up to my feet.

"Did you really have to run fast? It's technically my reunion."
"I know I know. I just wanna hurry up and be there."

You see after me and Koharu's whole cry fest a few days ago. We chose a day to meet each other. The only people who are gonna be there are me, Koharu, Ako, Laura, and Mahiru. Honoka wanted to tag along to so I brought her with me.

When we're there Koharu said she would tell us why they're here and everything.

I had decided to wear my usual white shirt with my pink sweater. With my blue skirt.

Honoka is wearing a grey sweat jacket with the word LOVE on it. With a red plaid skirt. Her usual side pony tail is tied in a black bow. She has a pink scrunchy around her left(?) wrist.

 She has a pink scrunchy around her left(?) wrist

Compared to her what I'm wearing is very bland.

"Anyway, come on! We're almost there!"
"Um...Honoka?"
"Hai!?"
"We are here."
"Huh?"

She looks around for a few seconds and rubs the back of her head.

"Oh! I wonder how we got here so fast?"
"We got here so fast because, YOU WERE RUNNING FASTER THEN WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDER SONIC!"

I glare at her.

"Ehehehehe.......I guess so...."

I continue glaring at her until the sound of someone yelling my name brings me back to reality.

"Yume! We're over here!"

I turn around and see Koharu waving her left arm.

I walk over to her. I take a look around and see that Laura and Ako are here. But someone's missing.

"Where's Mahiru?"
"She's on her way. She'll be here soon."

I look at the three of them. I can't quite put my finger on it but they all look more mature. But I can't tell why or how.

But Ako looks somewhat the same then the others.

"Hey guys!"

We all turn to Mahiru's voice.