Why do you love me....?

3rd POV

A slight breeze comes into the room from the opened window.

A girl with a now very faint and dull yellow and pink hair lays on a hospital bed while reading a book. Her hair tied into a lazy ponytail.

 Her hair tied into a lazy ponytail

(Like that)

Her skin color very light along with her hair. Even with the sun shining bright into her room, her skin and hair are still very dull. Like as if they've lost their color.

Just like how she feels like she's lost all her happiness once again......

Yume POV

I lay in the bed reading a book called The Selection. It's pretty good so far.

I take a small pause from it and look at my un-moveable legs.

I sigh very deeply.

Life's nothing but shit now.....

My older sister is in a coma....

And my oldest twin is sick with AID's.

I shake my head and back to my book.

"The next morning I dressed myself in the uniform of the Selected: black pants, white shirt, and my province flower--a lily--in my hair."
(The Selection.
Page 71
Chapter 7)

I hear knocking on the door.

"Come in."

I say in a quiet soft voice.

I hear the door open and lightly look up to see Subaru come in.

"Hi." He says.
"Hey...."

I look back at my book as he sits down on the chair or small sofa next to me.

"What are you reading?"
"A book calles The Selection."
"What's it about?"
"It's kinda like that show called The Bachelor. But instead the bachelor is a Prince. 35 girls go to the palace to try to win the prince's heart. And who ever wins becomes the next queen along with the prince who becomes the next king. It may sound weird or cliche. But so far it's been really good."
( KawaiiFlorie435 YOU KNOW I HAD TO RANT ABOUT THAT BOOK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER)

I've been reading alot. In the last week I've been able to finish 3 books.

Subaru sighs.

"I take it that you still haven't slept?"
I nod my head yes.

"You should get some sleep tonight. You're meeting my parents tomorrow."

I close my book.

"Are you sure that they're okay with my 'situation'?"
"Yume. I've talked about it with them. If anything they're worried about you. And they haven't even met you!"

I smile a bit.

"Hey..... Do you think you can spend the night here tonight?"
"Hm? Yeah. Sure."
"Okay...."

He leaves the room and goes downstairs to ask.

This is probably the 5th time I've asked Subaru to spend the night in the last 2 weeks. I sigh lightly as I go back into my book.

I lightly throw my book on my legs as I gasp.

"Why's Aspen at the castle!?!?!?!? Why's he there!?!?!?!?"
"Who?"

I look up to see Subaru.

"Oh. A character from my book."

I place my book-mark and close my book. I look out the window.

"Oh wow. It's already night."
I say as I stare out the window.

Out of nowhere I feel arms wrap around my shoulders and I lightly feel a chin resting on my head.

I look up and see Subaru looking down at me lovingly. Which causes me to blush.

I look down. A blush on my face.

"Yume?"

I look over to Subaru and see him moving onto the hospital bed I'm on. He sits in front of me, his righ leg next to my right and his left leg doing the same to mine.
(I hope that makes sense;-;)

I smile at him, as I get an urge to kiss him.

*Warning about to go a tiny but mature here. NOT THAT MATURE!*

I've been getting these weird urges with him lately. Not just with wanting to kiss him but.... More.....

My mom told me that as I get older that these urges are normal for people......

I look down as my blush intensifies.

"Yume?"
I look back up at Subaru who has a serious face on him.

"Do you want to do it with me?"

It takes me a few seconds to realize what he said. And when I finally realize what he said my face goes a dark red as I wave my hands.

"I--If you're asking me if you want to have children with me one day!--I--I would like too..... B--But I--I know how babies are born and--"
"Yume."

I look back at him and he has a serious face on him along with his voice.

"Yume..... I mean it. Do you wanna do it right now?"

My eyes widen as my blush gets darker.

"I--If you want me to be honest....."

I look down and then to my left.

"T--There's a part of me that wants to me..... But another part of me isn't...... Ready....."

I look back at him and see him smiling.

"Wh--What?"
I say.

"You look cute when you're flustered."
He says with a childish smile.

I look away. But I can't help but to smile.

I lay down as he lays on my other side.

"Hey Subaru?"
"Yeah?"

I pause for a second.

"Why do you love me.....?"

He pauses for a second.

"I really asking me that?!"
"Yes....."
"Well let's see....."

I turn to face him.

"You never give up, you're adorable...... I can't really explain it honestly...... I love how you act, how your smile can make other people smile. There's not really any other way to put it Yume. I love you. And that's all you need to know......"

He pulls me into his chest and I can't help but to smile as my cheeks become redder and for some reason happiness fills into my heart and makes it all bubbly inside...

_______________

I know I said next week. But honestly this week has been long enough. Plus just in case there's some people who still don't know I'm alive.

See you guys next week!
Bai!