My Feelings Part 1/2

(Decided to post 2 days before Friday before all the tension causes y'all to lose it)

Yume POV

"Yume..............."
"Subaru............"

Have you ever been in a moment where........it seamed like you were dreaming.....but you know it's real....but you just............couldn't help but to feel like you were dreaming........

Yeah well........I'm in one of those moments.......

Blue, ocean like eyes staring at me.
While my bright eyes stare back.

One small breath escapes from my lips.

Though the wind is blowing so hard. It doesn't seam to dry the tears that are ready to come out any second.

One year.....

It's been one whole year.........

Cuz that's when it hit me............that today's March 17th........

The day I left Four Star Academy........

The last time I saw Subaru..........

I feel like I swallow a giant group of tears or just.......a giant lump in my heart.......

He still looks the same......

Same hair....

Same eyes.....

Same...........everything....

He slowly takes one step. Then another one. Then another one. And each step he takes he seams to go faster.

I watch him. Until he's walking to me. Then he starts walking faster to me. Until he's sprinting to me.

Until he's running..........to me......

I slowly take one step after another, until they become just a bit faster.

I open my arms and soon I feel my body in contact with another warm body. My head pressed into a warm chest.

His left arm wraped around my. My small waist. And his right arm is wraped on my back where his hand stops at the back of my head.

I'm burying my face into his chest. And he seams to do the same but into my shoulder.

My arms around his wais. His arms wrapped around my small figure.

It feels perfect.....

His warmth makes me feel warm. He still has the same old smell.

"I'm not dreaming right? You're actually here right?!"

I nod my head. Tears streaming down my cheeks.
"You're not. I'm right here."

He moves and places his hands onto my shoulders, and states deep into my eyes.

His hands then travel to my cheeks. His soft palms make contact with my skin. I rest my hands on his writs. And he rest his forehead on mine.

"You're right. You're real."

He then pulls me back into a hug. I press my face into his chest. And he presses his into my shoulder.

We stay like that for a few minutes.........hugging each other.....

And for awhile........