New Years Eve

(Warning: slightly mature. But not all the way just a bit.)
3rd POV

Yume sucks in a breath as Brec finishes tying her obi.
(The sash around the waist.)

"Why's it gotta be tight?"
"Hey I'm making yours a lot less tighter than mine."
"Well why's your so tight?"

Brec looks down a light blush on her cheeks.

"I don't have the best body like yours okay...."

Yume quickly changes the subject.
"So are we ready?"

Brec nods.
"Then let's go!"

Brec growls at the game in front of her.

"Brec-Sama.... Maybe you stop." Lily says while sweat droping.

"Never! I'm gonna win this game!"
Brec shouts while trying to aim the little toy gun at the target. Brec shouts with little stars in her eyes.

Yume chuckles softly at her twin. She turns her head to fully see that Lily is dusting off her Yukata while holding a small plastic bag with a small gold fish in it.

"Ryuu-Kun! Look! I got a fish!"
Lily shouts to Ryuu like a cute little child while holding the bag up. Ryuu places his hand on Lily's head and slightly rubs it.

"That's awesome!"

At that moment everyone thought the same exact thing while looking at those two.
'They're so cute together....'

Yume giggles at the two as she feels Subaru wrap his arms around her waist. Yume smiles at herself and closes her eyes.

She then feels a small soft hand wrap around hers. She opens her eyes to see Lily.

"Yume-Sama. Let's go vist a shrine!"

Yume closes her eyes and gives Lily a smile.
"Sure."

Lily gives Yume a big smile. Subaru lets go of Yume and Yume leads the way to the shrine.

"Have you ever been to a shrine Lily?"
Yume asks while walking. Lily shakes her head.
"Not really."

Once they get there Yume throws in ¥5 along with Lily into the shrine.
(5 yen.)

While thinking for what she wants to wish for. Yume over hears Lily talking to herself.

"I hope all my scars will go away..... And that I'll live a long life with Ryuu-Kun....."

Yume smiles gently. She then decides her wish and starts to write it down. When she finishes she looks at it and reads it too herself.

I hope my sister Brec's baby will be born perfectly healthy. That she will be one of the few babies to be born without the Aid's virus even though her mother has it.

Yume amiles while Lily stares at her confused.
"You didn't make a wish for yourself?"
Yume shakes her head.

"No..... That baby... Even though she hasn't even been born yet. Is Brec's whole world.... She wants her to be born healthy.... To live a full life...."

Lily looks down.
"...Yume-Sama?"
"Hm?"
"Is.... Aid's curable?"

Yume looks down. Small tears in the corner of her eyes.
"..No...."

Lily starts shaking a bit.
"Is Brec-Sama gonna die....?"

Yume looks up a bit shaken. She knew the answer to that. Yet, she always chose to ignore it. To never give it any thought. That maybe if she ignored the answer to that everything would be fine.