More Fighting And Truth Being Told!?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Keisha: *wondering why they are all sitting apart* “ Right! Ya‘ll better explain now! Or they aint gonna be a concert tonight!”

Prodigy: “Keisha all I know is when we all came back stage we thanked the girls for rescuing us from the ambush then Tamara said she wanted to make a phone call so I nodded and she went outside and Princeton followed her, then ray ray left and soon enough she came back in blushing, Princeton tried to make a move on her! But ray ray spoiled it and yeah she came back in smiling and blushing ect. J when me and her heard a noise from outside, roc and vicky were talking so the didn’t really hear it anyway I asked where them 2 wondered off too and she said she would find out then I was playing angry birds on my phone I heard a huge scream and me, roc and vicky ran out the door and saw Tamara crying and in intensive pain, ray ray was next to her and Princeton was standing in front of them with clenched fists and anger in his eyes then I shouted at the dumb ass right here *glares at Princeton* and he said she was annoying him and being nosy so he punched her an……”

Princeton: *interrupts* “uhh I didn‘t say that”

Prodigy: “DON’T FUCKING LIE PRINCETON YES YOU DID RAY RAY SAW YOU PUNCH HER DON’T YOU DARE MAKE UP LIES JUST BECAUSE KEISHA IS HERE BECAUSE TRUST ME BOY YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH!”

Keisha: “enough! Ray Ray tell me what happened next!”

Ray Ray: “well like prodigy said Tamara went to make a phone and yeah Princeton left then….. 

Princeton: “I went to check on her! Turns out she didn‘t need to make phone call she just felt uncomfortable in to room and yeah you could say I was flirting with her and then blah blah blah I was about to get some nice lip action when the idiot came out!”

Ray Ray: “excuse me” *stainding up*

Keisha: “ray sit down and finish, Princeton watch yourself!”

Ray Ray: “So anyway yeah I left and when I went to see what Princeton was up 2 and if something was up  an………”

Princeton: *interruptin* “which it was!!”

Keisha: “Princeton shut up! Keep going ray ray”

 Well yeah so both his and Tamara’s faces were 2 inches apart and he was about to kiss her until I came then Tamara went back in the dressing room and I told him he was going too fast with her and that he was not going too fast with her and that he wasn‘t going to play her like he did with the other girls, he didn’t even know her name and he was going to kiss her then he got all rude and stuff saying how I’m an idiot and how I ruined his moment!……

Princeton: *interrupts agian* “which you did! Oh and don’t forget the part where you threatened me!”

Keisha: *gives Princeton a look* “I thought I told you to shut up?!” *Princeton looks away from her*

Ray Ray: “I didn’t threaten him I just told him not to hurt her or there will be consequences anyway, then I saw I’m older remember that then he got all rude and then he called me a stupid idiot and then I pushed him and he got really angry and he grabbed my shirt and was about to punch the hell out of me when Tamara came out and stopped him! She pushed him away from me an………………”

Princeton: *yet again butting in* “funny! You said you were going to hurt me if I hurt her but it seems she the one who saved you ha you can‘t even finish your owe battles you little weasel!”

Keisha: *raised her eyebrows and looked at Princeton* “are you asking for a beating?”

Princeton: “ha no maam just sharing my opinion!”