#3 - Jenna

"Pajamas, bitch!"

"But whyyyyy?"

"Because I said so!"

I appeared in the doorway of Jenna's room, wearing a camisole and gray sleep shorts. "What's wrong with this outfit, Jenna-bunny?" She gave me a pointed glare and I smiled cutely. "I don't like you sleeping in those shorts or camisoles. You know that."

I sighed and went to sit by Jenna. "Yeah, I do know that. I just don't understand why. I get it that you don't like me wearing stuff like that around other people because there are dumbass boys and girls who like to stare. But why does it matter if we're in bed, just the two of us?"

"It just does, okay? Please just put your pajamas on, Em." I folded my arms stubbornly and said, "No. I want to wear this," a second before remembering what my girlfriend was capable of.

"Hey!" Jenna snapped, and I flinched, involuntarily turning my face away from her raised hand. "Do as I say, you bitch!"

"Okay," I said quietly. "I'll go change. Just - please don't hit me." Jenna, rage showing on her features, formed a fist with her hand, but I ducked underneath her arm and ran to the bathroom.

Forlornly, I slid down the wall until my butt hit the floor. I put my head in my hands, but refused to let the tears fall. A deep sadness began to fill me from head to toe, and I sighed. I was so miserable.

I put on my pajamas, and waited a few minutes until I could hear Jenna's slight snores from the bedroom, signaling that she was asleep. I slipped out of the bathroom and shut the lights off.

Gently, I opened the door of her bedroom, and slipped into the bed beside her. She stirred, and when she realized I was laying down next to her, she looped an arm around my back and pulled me closer. A smile stretched across my face, and I couldn't help but to feel happier with her arms around me. She felt so good. So right.

I love you so much.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier," Jenna said to me. "I swear, I wasn't going to hit you. I was just mad." I smiled at her. "It's fine. I shouldn't have pushed you." Jenna smiled at me and pulled me close. "I'm glad we're okay again, baby." "Me, too," I replied.

In the darkness, I felt my heart pulling me two ways. The first way was the way that was aching for Jenna's touch and hungrily lapping up what little of it I could get. The second way was the way that knew there was a reason for my smile falling off of my face as I said,

"It's fine."