Chapter 36

Y/n p.o.v.

It's been a week and I have had morning sickness and I have missed my um monthly thingy thing. Ok, Kaitlyns and Ethne's theory may or may not be true. So I am currently at the store buying a pregnancy test to test that theory. The cashier lady eyed me weirdly as if judging me. She must think I am a teenager or something when really I am 22 years old. Soon enough I was out of that store and in my car, away from that lady. Along the drive home thoughts lingered through my mind. What if he breaks up with me if the test is positive? How will he react? Is he ready for this? Am I ready for this? With those thoughts in my mind I rushed home, more panicked than I was before and immediately ran to the bathroom and took the test. After the results were ready it took me a minute to look at them. After a minute or two I hesitantly picked up the test with my eyes closed. I took a breath and looked at the results. Positive. No. No. I can't be pregnant. I slide down the wall until my bottom hits the ground and begin to cry. Why does it have to be me? Well maybe its not that bad. Maybe Shawn will stay with me and we will have a family together. He wouldn't abandoned me, would he? Also he wouldn't just abandoned me he would be abandoning the baby. He did say he couldn't wait to have kids in the future a few years ago. You know being pregnant may not be so bad at all. I stopped my crying and held my stomach. I am having a child, I am bringing a new life into the world. I stay there for a few minutes until I get up and walk to my bedroom. Once I entered I grabbed my phone and called Shawn. After a few rings he finally picked up. "Hey princess." He said in a exhausted voice but I can tell he is trying to sound happy. "Hi Shawn. Um when are you gonna be able to come home next? Even for just a little bit?" I ask. "I don't know, probably not for a few weeks. Why? Is something going on?" He ask. I don't know how to reply to that. Do I say that everything is fine or tell him he really needs to come home? Screw it. "Just come home as soon as you can ok? Even for just a few minutes." Shawn doesn't speak for a moment as if he was thinking about something. "What's going on?" "I will tell you when you get here." "Fine. It's almost time for me to go on stage so I love you and I miss you so much. I will talk to you soon." "I love you too and miss you too. Good luck. Bye!" After that I hang up and just lay down on my bed and sigh.