Chapter 2

Y/n P.O.V.

I slowly flutter my eyes open to see the white ceiling. I sat up on the bed remembering everything that happened yesterday. I sigh as I get off the bed and opened my suitcase that had all my clothes. I grabbed a pair of clothes and got dressed.

I walk out to the living room and don't see Shawn there. So I walked to the kitchen and see Shawn trying to cook some bacon and eggs. I walk up next to him to see Two plates with bacon and eggs. "Go ahead and take a plate and go eat." Shawn said in his morning voice.

I do as I was told and sat at the dinning room table. Shawn sat on the chair in front of me on the other side of the table. We began eating in silence until Shawn cleared his throat. "You know I'm not exactly a 'bad guy', yeah I know I bought you to be my sex slave and everything and that does sound kind of bad." Shawn said mumbling the last part. I nodded studying his looks. He looked like someone that I met before. "I know how your relationship is with your dad. And don't think im a stocker because im not. We go to the same school, but you never notice me. I always see you run into the bathroom crying, I would always get worried so I would hang outside the bathroom and listen to what you said about your dad and everything. And you would always go home pretending your sick because you couldn't focus in class and it would always make it hard for you. So I decided to buy you away from your dad and to come live with me. I told him that you would be my sex slave that way he would sell you. I'm sorry, if you didn't like what I did, but I truly care about you. And if you want I will take you back home."
Shawn said with worry in his eyes.

I just sat there in shock. Why would he do all of this for me though. But I am grateful. "Thank you." I say as I get up and hug him. At first he seemed a little shocked but hugged me back. "So you don't want to go home?" Shawn asked. I shook my head no. Shawn then smirked and pushed me up against the wall. "Good. But I do need to be paid for doing all of this for you." Shawn whispered seductively in my ear. Shawn then pressed his lips against my mine aggressively. I slowly started to kiss back. Shawn liked my lip asking for entrance. I teasingly denied. He then slid one hand down to my butt and gave it a quick pinch. I gasped and Shawn took this as an advantage and shoved his tongue in exploring my mouth.

Shawn started sliding his hand up my shirt. I shivered at his cold touch. His hand slid to the back of my bra and unclipped it allowing it to fall on the floor. Shawn picked my up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his room and set me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He started sliding his lips down my neck and to the tip of my shirt. He ripped my shirt off and started to suck one nipple of my breast and rubbed the other. Then switched giving as much attention. I pulled his face back up to my lips and kissed him again. I tugged at his shirt want it off. Shawn broke the kiss and took it off along with his pants. He kissed me one more time then ripped my pants off along with my panties. He started to rub my clit then shoved in 2 fingers and then 3. Once I cummed all over his fingers he positioned himself on me and pulled off his boxers revealing his 8 inch that already had a condom and then slid into me. He kept thrusting into me until he hit my g-spot where I moaned so loud. "Shawn." I quietly moaned his name. "Louder." Shawn half moaned. "Shawn!" I moan extremely loud as I came all over him, then he came. Shawn laid down next to me and covered us with his blanket. "Was that enough payment?" I ask. "Nope." Shawn said.

----------------------------------

743 words

Hey guys thanks for reading. I love you all and bye!