Chapter 28

Is she telling the truth or is she lying? That same thought just rang in my head while tears ran down my cheeks. There was a knock on the door so I got up looked in the mirror and cleaned the tears off my face and opened the door. "Hello Fri......Why are you crying?" Ethne asked. Kaitlyn was standing next to her, both of them with eyes that are filled with concern. "What? I don't know what you are talking about." I say as I let them in and close the door. "Your eyes are red and puffy." Kaitlyn stated. "Is there someone I need to hurt.....Maybe kill?" Ethne asked with a serious look.
"No." I plainly say. "Tell us!" They both chanted over and over again. "Ok I will tell you!!" I yell in annoyance. Kaitlyn and Ethne high five each other in victory.

I explained to them everything that Camila told me. "That fucker." Ethne says implying Camila with clench fist. "I doubt that's all true. Especially since Shawn is an amazing and sweet guy." Kaitlyn says giving me a little hope. "Yeah but she got those ideas in your head and hurt your feelings." Ethne said. And I thought Kaitlyn was the protective one. The door opened to reveal Shawn and Camila. "Hold me back." Ethne muttered. Then suddenly Ethne jumped out at Camila but Kaitlyn grabbed her waist from behind to hold Ethne back from beating Camila to where she is near death.

"Whats her problem?" Camila ask. "You know what my problem is!" Ethne screamed. "I think Ethne and I are gonna go so you two can talk." Kaitlyn says dragging Ethne out of the room. "Y/n you wanted to talk?" Shawn ask. "Yes but Camila has to leave while we talk." I say. Camila gives me a dirty look then walks out of the room.

"So what do you need to talk about?" Shawn ask sitting down next to me on the bed. "So Camila said some things..." I trail off. "What did she say?" "That you are using me." Shawn was about to say something until I cut him off. "And that you and her fucked. While we were dating." Then that's when everything goes silent.

                         "Y/n I'm sorry."