Chapter 26

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know that one of my family members had recently passed away. So that's the reason I have not been updating. I'm so sorry that I have not been updating like I said I would. It's just been hard for me. Again I'm sorry I will try to be more active.

Y/n P.O.V.

Shawn had set up a camera in front of me with me sitting on the bed. Ever since Shawn had announced our relationship I have gain many followers on my social media. But also hate along with it. To be honest it did hurt me a bit but I am happy with Shawn. "Okay are you ready?" Shawn asked from behind the camera. I nodded and he gave me this thumbs up signalling the camera is now recording. "Hey what's up guys and girls! My name is Y/n. And welcome to my YouTube channel." I say staring at the camera, glancing at Shawn only a couple times. "You would most likely know me as Shawn Mendes's girlfriend." As I said that sentence I could see in the corner of my eyes he was blushing. I giggled and continued on. After about 5 minutes of me explaining who I was and what I will be doing on this channel, Shawn turned the camera off and sat next to me. "That was great babe." He said as he pecked my lips. I gave him a questioning look and said, "Since when did you start calling me 'babe'?" "Since now." He smirked and kissed me. The kiss was rough but very passionate. We broke apart when there was a knock on the door. "That must be her!" Shawn exclaimed happily, walking to the door. Who is 'her'?

-----------------

Alright thanks for reading!

I want your opinion, should I do a boy x boy book? Like a Shaylor (Shawn x Taylor) or Cash (Nash x Cameron) etc...
Or for example Cameron x male reader?

Let me know!

And again I'm sorry for not updating. I have been going through a lot lately I just haven't been able to write.

Thanks for reading again! Means so much.

Have an amazing day/night/afternoon/morning! Bye