Chapter 14

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up to a banging on my door. I slowly get up and open the door. No one's here, except for a note on the ground. It said, Follow the trail of rose petals outside. Love, Shawn. Why say love Shawn. You know what, I'm just gonna ignore it for now. I get dressed into a white tank top, blue jeans and black boots. I exited my room and walk into the living room. I noticed on the coffee table there was a rose along with note. I held the rose in one hand and the note in the other. The note says, You are beautiful, amazing, funny, smart. Love Shawn. I feel my face get a bit warm knowing that I am blushing. I step outside to see rose petals leading to the woods. I follow the trail of rose petals that lead me to a clearing in the woods. In the middle of the clearing was Shawn with his guitar. He smiled and said, "This song is called Strings." He then began to sing.

After he finished singing, he put down his guitar and walked towards me. He grabbed my hands and said, "Y/n I love you, and I want to make you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me straight in the eyes waiting for an answer. I smiled while feeling my face getting warm and said, "I love you too. And Yes, of course I will be your girlfriend." With that he lifted my chin up and placed his soft lips on mine. I kissed back and I could feel him smile. Once we pulled away he grabbed the rose out of my hand and placed it on my ear. I smile and pecked his lips. We walked back to the house with hand in hand. We decided to watch a few movies so went to the living room and I let Shawn pick the movie. I smiled as soon as I saw it was Harry Potter. Once he sat down he opened his arms saying, "Cuddle me Y/n!" I lay against him with my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. "Your a dork." I say kissing his cheek. "Yup but I'm your dork." He says. "Exactly." I say.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the very very short update. I am very very sorry. Its been a long day and I needed to update for you so I did a small one I hope you enjoyed it even though it was short.

I was wandering if I should change the tittle of this book. If so if you want to leave suggestions for a tittle please do I am terrible at tittling stuff.

Thank you so much for all the support! It means so much! Thank you! Thank you!

Once again I am very sorry about the small update the next chapter will be so much longer I promise.

Anyways thank you once again and I am sorry once again and bye!