Chapter 12

Y/n P.O.V.

I open my eyes to see pitch black. I try to move my hands but to only realize that I was tied up. I try to something but to only hear a muffled sound. I kept on moving my hands and kicking my feet to somehow loosen the rope. "Would you calm down?" Said a low heavy voice. But I didn't I moved my body effortlessly trying to get the ropes loose. "I said calm down." Said the voice again. I heard some movement then a sharp pain on my shoulder, feeling warm liquid slowly glide down my skin. I scream in pain. I stopped my movements doing as I was told before.  I waited there silently, fear filling me. I hear a door open and I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Good evening my sweet." Said a male gentle but feering voice.  "Oh, you cant see or say anything with those blindfolds. Here let me help." He said. I heard some movements and suddenly I was blind by a bright light and felt something remove from my mouth. As soon as my eyes adjusted I saw a man with dull brown eyes, messy dark black hair, chapped lips, pale skin that was crouching down in front of me. He glanced at my wounded shoulder and seemed furious. He looked up at the man who I assumed cut my shoulder and dragged him down the hallway and into a room. It was completely silent until I heard a loud gunshot. I jump a little bit in fear. The man came back and walked up to me. "I'm sorry that happened darling." He said referring to my wound. I just sat there silent, wide eyed with fear. "Don't worry there is nothing to be afraid of. I would never hurt you." He said stroking my cheek. I flinch a little bit at his touch. "Unless you do something that makes me upset." With those words said I was shaking in fear.  He untied my legs and hands so I could stand up. I stood up and then tied my hands again. "Better safe than sorry." He said smiling. He then lead me down a hall and into what looked like an infirmary. He motioned for me to sit down on a bed in their, so I did.  The man rummaged through cupboards and gabbed a few things before walking towards me. He cleaned and patched my wound. "There. All better." He said smiling at me. "Now I will show you to your room."  He said as I followed him out of the infirmary. We walked into a very creepy room. It was empty except it had a small bed. The walls were cracked, the windows had bars on them. "Now that you know where your room is let's go have dinner." He said. We walked into a cafeteria that had cracked walls as well, with bars on windows to. But the most creepiest part about it was that there was blood stains on the walls, tables and chairs. I spot a table with food on it. The man motioned for me to follow him to it. We sat down in our seats. He began to eat while I sat there staring at the food not even thinking about eating it. Is Shawn going to find me? Is he even searching for me? It's so hard to think with being scared and everything. What does this guy want? Is he going to kill me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when he began to speak. "Why aren't you eating?" I didn't know either answer or not. So I sat there silent. "Well. I think it's time for bed." He said and stood up. "You know where your room is so.... yeah." Then he walked away. I stood up and walked to my room. I sat on my bed, then began tearing up. Why? Why does this have to happen to me? Will I ever go home? What is this man gonna do to me? Am I going to die? I shake all the awful thoughts away and stood up while wiping my tears away.  I need to escape. Now. I slowly crept out of my room and into the hallway. I walked to some unknown room. It was extremely dark so I looked around for a light switch. Instead of finding a light switch I bumped into a table and found a flashlight. I turned on the flashlight and looked around. No exit. Nothing. I slowly and quietly looked in another room. It looked like an office. I saw some papers on the desk that looked like documents. I looked at them and saw a picture of the man. His name was James Henslemay. (Name I made up. Obviously) He has been an insane asylum for 8 years. So this is an insane asylum. He seemed to be here because he watched his wife and children be murdered in front of him. There was a picture of his wife. She looked a lot like me! Is that the reason why he wants me? I heard footsteps in the hall. I looked around for somewhere to hide. Under the desk! I hid under the desk, fear filling me. I heard someone walk into the office then looked around. The footsteps came louder and louder. I saw half of Jame's body  from under the desk. I stayed silent while mentally screaming in fear. It sounded like he was writing something. After a few moments he walked out.  I crawled out from under the desk and read what he wrote. 'GO TO BED'. Okay this reminds me of Jeff the killer. I slowly walked backwards then I felt myself bump into someone. I quickly turn around to see.....

------------------------

Alright guys that the end of this chapter.

Warning: The next chapter is going to be Creepy as fuck. So be prepared. 

But anyways I will update very soon! 

BTW: The beginning of the next chapter will be Shawn P.O.V. during all this. Hopefully you know what I mean.

Anyways. Thank you so much for all the support! It means a lot! And this book reached to over 100 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy! Thank you so much! I love you all so much and I will update very soon! Bye.