Chapter 11

Y/n P.O.V.

I open my eyes to see that I was still on the living room couch. I groan as I get up feeling a headache starting to form. Damn. It must be from all that thinking. I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I walked to my room while taking sips of water. I set the glass down on my nightstand and looked around. Not much to do. Might as well go to sleep again.....Why? I don't know I like sleep. Sleep is good. Sleep is great. I don't know anymore. Ill go to sleep now.

*2 hours later*

Y/n P.O.V.

I get up off my bed and walk out to the living room. Shawn being shirtless, was laying on the couch  sleeping. I think. Or he was just resting his eyes. I walk outside onto the front porch needing fresh air to clear my mind a little bit. The air was moist because of the rain earlier and its foggy. As I stared out into nothingness I see lights coming from the road. Then once the light got closer I saw a black car. Must be Shawn's friends. I walk back inside and wake up Shawn. "Shawn your friends are here." I say while shaking him. He sat up and said, "I didn't invite any friends over though." "Well then who is that driving up the drive way?" I ask. He shrugs and we hear a knock on the door. Shawn got up and opened the door. It was a bunch of guys looking like punks. Most of them  had a bunch piercings and tattoos. There was about 4 boys there. I looked at Shawn with a questioning look. He looked to be worried. So is that a sign that these guys are bad news or.... I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of them began to speak. "So. You got our money?" Shawn shook his head. "N-no I...Just give me more time okay." Shawn said. "We are tired of waiting. Now you need to pay us back." Said one of the guys. The one that was speaking looked at me up and down and smirked. "Well, maybe we can make a deal." Said the guy. Shawn nodded slowly. "We take this girl and you can live." Shawn stepped back in shock while I gasped terrified. Shawn then looked at the guy and said, "Never in a million years." "Too bad." The guy said. Then two of the men pinned Shawn against the wall, holding him down while the others grabbed me and began to pull me out of the house. "Let me go!" I yelled as I resisted every pull they did on my arms. "Let her go!" Shawn yelled trying to break free from the men's grasp but failed. Eventually Shawn was able to break free of their grasp and made his way towards me. Then one of the men through a chair at Shawn making him a bit unconscious. "Shawn!" I scream out trying to wake him up. I could hear him groan a bit but didn't move a muscle. The men began to drag me out while I tried to resist.

Shawn P.O.V.

My vision was a bit blurry and it was hard for me to move. Every word I heard was blurry. I saw them drag Y/n out and I didn't realize what was happening until I all of a sudden just heard y/n screaming out for my help. I slowly get up trying my best. As soon as I stand up I see that they already taken y/n outside. I ran outside but I couldn't see them because it was so foggy. "Y/n!" I scream out. No response. I scream her name once again while running around trying to find her. "Shawn!" I heard y/n scream out. I run to where I heard the noise but I was to late. The car was already gone....With y/n inside.

-----------------------
Hey guys! So I hope you liked this chapter!

So I just wanted to let you know. My cousin and I are writing a book together. It's already out so go check it out. It's called 'The Tour' she has writing it while I'm just there giving ideas. Her profile is  yocupcake98 so please go check it out!

And I also wanna say thank you for reading and supporting this book! It means a lot! And I know I say that a lot but I mean it!

Anyways thank you again and see you in the next chapter Bye!!