Chapter 32

I blinked multiple times to be sure if it was true. But it was true. It was my father. I could feel myself start to shake, tears stinging my eyes. "Hey y/n you ok?" Ethne asked. "Yeah I'm fine." She didn't look convinced but decided to shrug it off and watch the movie. Maybe he won't notice me. Soon the movie ended and I was the first one out of the theater. I stood outside waiting for Kaitlyn and Ethne. Soon they walk out but they were talking to my dad.

"Hey y/n. We ran into your dad he said that he hasn't seen you in a while and was wondering if you could stay the night with him." Kaitlyn said. A fake smile grew on his face knowing that I have to say yes. "B-but what about our girls night?" I ask hoping they would not let me go. "Don't worry about it. We can have that another night." Ethne said as she flashed a smile.

I would tell them about my dad abusing me and everything but then they would ask questions how I got away from him and I didn't want to lie or tell them about how Shawn got me away from him. "C'mon I missed ya darling." My dad said as he hugged me then pulled away standing next to me and placing his arms around my shoulders. "I, uh missed you too. S-sure I will stay the night with you." I say.

Soon enough we are in his car and the silence took over. He cleared his throat as if he was gonna say something but didn't. Wait why did take me back. For all he should know I am Shawn's sex slave. Ok. You know what? I am tired of this. "Why the fuck are you taking me back?" I ask with anger in my voice. "Because I saw you and I figured, 'hey why don't I just take back my daughter' you know?" "No. I don't know. You sold me to be someone's sex slave. And thanks to you I fell in love but now I am heartbroken. Now here you are taking me back so you can what? Abuse me? Throw me around? Use me as your little toy to earn money for you? Well you know what g-" "Enough!" I was caught off by my dad yelling.

-----------------------

Hey guys!

So I will not be updating for maybe a week at the most because I want to update my other books as well. So please do not hate me! Also I have big plans for the future of this book! But......

SPOIL ALERT!

THE ENDING OF THE BOOK IS CLOSE

But if you want a sequel, I will definitely make one.

I love you all and thank you for all the support!

Bye bye!