Chapter 31

Kaitlyn and Ethne both went into their rooms to go get changed. I opened my drawers to see what I have. After a few moments of looking through the clothes I found a comfortable outfit. I wore a Batman shirt with some ripped jeans, a beanie and my regular daily shoes along. I walked out of the room to see Kaitlyn and Ethne waiting for me. Kaitlyn wore a Nirvana shirt, black sweat pants, her every day glasses, a beanie and her everyday shoes. Ethne wore a black and gray hoodie, black ripped jeans and her everyday shoes.

"Looking good ladies. Now let's go!" Ethne said running outside seeming way to excited. Kaitlyn and I walked calmly to the car while Ethne was already in the driver's seat. "We are going to see 'Before I Fall'. She has been wanting to see that movie ever since the previews came out." Kaitlyn explained. I nodded understanding while getting into the passenger seat.

We both sat there in silence as if we had nothing to say. "So Ethne what part of the previews in the movie made you interested in it?" I asked. Ethne paused for a moment thinking.
"I where it showed she had to relive the same day over again. I mean imagine that was you. And you could make so many different choices in that day. Pretty crazy." Ethne answered then babbled on about theory's she thought of. Instead of listening my mind traveled somewhere else.

As all the cars, trees, houses, etc passed by I couldn't help but think about what Ethne said. 'Imagine if that was you. And you could make so many different choices in that day. Pretty crazy.' What if I relived today and said something else to Shawn, or let him say what he had to say. I mean if he was gonna say he loved me well that's a lie. I mean like if you love someone and they ran away from you, would you still go after them?

I don't know anymore. Finally the car stops and we are outside of the movie theater. I sigh before getting out of the car. "Hey you ok?" Kaitlyn asked. I nodded and followed Ethne into the building with Kaitlyn following behind. After buying the tickets and snacks we walked into the room we were supposed to go to watch the movie. After a couple previews I saw someone I thought I would never see again.